BY GODDESS GARDEN

Goddess Garden - Sport Natural Sunscreen 30 SPF - 3.4 oz. Goddess Garden Sport Natural Sunscreen is perfect for everything from hiking and biking to swimming and surfing. Goddess Garden Sport Natural Sunscreen is made for rugged outdoor use. Both reef safe and biodegradable Goddess Garden Sport Na see more...

Bekah A.
As an esthetician I am so delighted to see zinc oxide, titanium dioxide sunscreens in the grocery store! Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide act as a physical barrier against the sun meaning they block more UVB/UVA rays than harsh chemicals do. The only issue I have with this sunscreen is the thick “gloopy” texture but it does settle and it is highly effective! My new favorite sunscreen!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my daughter. She will break out in hives from other brands. The only down side is if this gets too hot it looks curdled and very liquidity. Price is a bit much but worth it.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I like this sunscreen because it absorbs quickly and doesn't cause any irritation. It is also just easy to use. I found that it doesn't leave my skin tacky or sticky after I apply it. It's long lasting but will need to be reapplied like any other suncare product.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
I am blown away by this sunscreen. I was at Whole Foods just browsing and saw that this was on sale, so I snatched one up. At $20 (for the full size), it's not cheap for a sunscreen but WOW! This left virtually no residue on my skin, unlike a lot of natural sunscreens (like Badger) that leave a sticky feeling and after a few hours of wear, white streaks on the skin! I can safely say I will never buy another sunscreen again.
Stephanie H.
El Dorado, KS
Love this! Cruelty-free, reef safe and does a great job protecting against sun rays. Very effective and probably going to be my new go to brand.
Kasie  W.
I use sun protection for obvious reasons. Its great to know that this company is using organic ingredients. They also sell this in Whole Foods.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the goddess garden sunscreen!!!!!! It goes on easily and blends well and it doesn't leave my skin oily either
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Best sunscreen brand if you're looking for something pretty safe (based on EWG standards) that works really well!
Alyssa C.
Huber Heights, OH
It's hard to find sunscreens that actually work for me bit this one stayed on all day while i was running.
Deb A.
Natural, easy to apply, lasts long in water. Meets all of our needs and performs exceptionally well.