Goddess Garden Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen uploaded by Kat K.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Goddess Garden's natural spray sunscreen provides powerful sun protection that is good for your child and good for the environment. Goddess Garden's formulas are all 100% biodegradable and are filled with nourishing organic ingredients like aloe Vera and sunflower oil. The spray makes applying sunscreen to your child's skin easier than ever. With 40 minutes of water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, our natural sunscreen spray will keep them safe from the sun wherever you go. Goddess garden goes on sheer and is completely free of chemical sunscreens. So get out and enjoy the sun again. We make Goddess Garden Sunscreens with certified organic ingredients including aloe Vera, shea butter, and lavender. All of Goddess Garden's products are certified by QAI - the body care equivalent of the USDA certification. Goddess garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations. see more...

Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I have used goddess garden products for myself as well as my son and the protection is fantastic. My husband doesn’t like white residue from mineral based sunscreen so he doesn’t use it as often but as far as protection goes, he didn’t burn when he did use it, and did burn when he didn’t. I trust goddess garden for my son and his beautiful baby skin!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I originally bought this sunscreen for my 3 year old before we went swimming. I chose it because it doesn't have the harsher chemicals most popular sunscreens contain. The only thing stopping me from giving this a full 5 star review is the fact that it wears off pretty quickly. It does its job well, but it needs to be reapplied quite often. Tha doesn't particularly bother me, but I know that can be irritating to some people.
Alexis G.
Fitchburg, WI
I love GoddessGarden products. They are natural ,which is so great, and totally effective. They’re a little pricy, but you get what you pay for! I feel good using these sun screens on myself and on my kids!!!! I especially love their spray cans. They offer a nice light coat of sunscreen.
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this because I want to try to use natural products as much as possible for my daughter. It works as expected. It's great to know that it is protecting my daughter from the harsh sun here in SoCal. While its packaging is not very visually appealing, it is a great mineral sunscreen. Just like a majority of mineral sunscreens, this does leave a white cast and it's a bit on the sticky side, but it gets the job done.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Great sunscreen for kids! I normally steer away from spray sunscreens because they aren't good for you but this one is very different! It sprays on thick and it's more natural than other spray sunscreens. It stayed on my daughter for a long time and kept her fair skin from burning! I highly recommend!
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
Works well. It's slightly overpriced but worth it to not slather my child in carcinogens. It does leave you with that old school white film and he doesn't like to have it on in public. Was super easy to find at Walmart. I will buy this again.
Kat K.
Love this product and the feel of it. The continuous spray is great for wiggling children. It's a little on the pricey side, but natural products tend to be that way. It'
Natalie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I liked this sunscreen a lot! It had great coverage and did have a continuous spray, I didn't like that you REALLY had to rub it in to apply it. It almost stuck to your skin. I will definitely buy the brand again but probably just go for the cream. Goddess Garden Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen
Savannah C.
Maydelle
This sunscreen keeps my fair-skinned toddler from getting burned. It's also made with organic ingredients and biodegradable.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Works well. A little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again sometime in the future.

back