Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Rea A.Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Holly N.Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Neida A.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Goddess Garden's natural facial sunscreen provides powerful sun protection that also keeps your skin moisturized. Made with immortelle oil to repair skin damage, all of our formulas are 100% biodegradable and are filled with nourishing organic ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil.

With 40 minutes of water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, our natural sunscreen will keep you safe from the sun wherever you go. Goddess Garden's facial sunscreen goes on sheer and is completely free of chemical sunscreens. So get out and enjoy the sun again. Airline carry-on size, biodegradable, reef safe, no gluten ingredients, cruelty free, vegan, non-nano, and non-GMO.

Goddess Garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess Garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations.

Buy on Amazon
Madison C.
I received a free sample directly from the company via another testing site . I may or may not be allergic to regular suncreen , chemical sunscreen to be specific. Sunscreen always breaks me out but I want to stay protected and not age . SO, when I tried this it was a godsend! The smell is pleasant and clean and light. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy. And doesn't break me out.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample size goddess garden sunscreen. I like that it is natural and contains ingredients that I recognize like aloe, shea butter, and coconut oil. It's application left me wanting though. It separated easily and left thick white spots that took a fair amount of pressure distribute and rub in. It did protect me and lasted in the pool, once I got it rubbed in.
Tay S.
I do not like all those chemicals in regular sunscreens so I do not use them as much. I tend to break out fro a lot of chemical so I can not use a lot of things so knowing that this 1 is natural and organic made me def want to try it out. It didn't break me out and leave my skin feeling extra oily which was my favorite part.
Riley C.
This didn't work so well from me. I still got burnt from it. I bought it from Walmart hoping my skin would be protected properly, but I wasn't pleased. It was to pricey for my taste as well. I wouldn't recommend to others
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product for what its supposed to do which is a sunblock. For that it works great but it still feels heavy like traditional sunscreen and that's the part I really don't like.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have recently been trying natural products and I find that goddess garden is one of the best I have tried. It doesn't contain any nasty parabens or any other toxic ingredients so it's super healthy for the skin. It smells wonderful and absorbed into the skin easily and quickly leaving it feeling moisturized and soft. If you want to use all natural products and don't like toxins in your cosmetics then goddess garden sunscreen is the one you want to use.
Neida A.
GAINESVILLE, FL
I really love this #goddessgarden Facial sunscreen because out provides with powerful protection from the sun without any of the harmful chemicals. I admit it...it takes some serious rubbing into your skin in order for the whiteness to disappear but that is because it doesn't have a lot of the harsh chemicals that usually make sunscreen thinner and easy to distribute and blend in. I will take building arm muscles over harsh chemicals any time!
Alexis K.
I got this to use on my daughter since she's only 1 and I didn't want to apply a bunch of chemicals to her skin. It works good because she's never been burnt since we used it and she's been out in the sun all day. It is kind of hard to rub in and usually leaves you looking white for awhile, but otherwise no complaints
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the goddess garden spf 30 sunscreen free from the daily Goodie box. It has an oil scent to it, but not enough to get on your nerves. A little goes a long way. I received just a sample however ; it will last me a few days. #gotitfree #dailygoodiebox
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I love Goddess Garden Products! This is my favorite favorite sunscreen to take to the beach or theme park for the summer. It keeps my face protected without having all those harmful chemicals. It is safe and does not leave my skin feeling greasy! A must have for your summer beach or outdoor party! #BeachBashContest
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you ever tried this before?