Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Neida A.Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Holly N.Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen uploaded by Rea A.

BY GODDESS GARDEN

Goddess Garden's natural facial sunscreen provides powerful sun protection that also keeps your skin moisturized. Made with immortelle oil to repair skin damage, all of our formulas are 100% biodegradable and are filled with nourishing organic ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil.

With 40 minutes of water resistance and broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection, our natural sunscreen will keep you safe from the sun wherever you go. Goddess Garden's facial sunscreen goes on sheer and is completely free of chemical sunscreens. So get out and enjoy the sun again. Airline carry-on size, biodegradable, reef safe, no gluten ingredients, cruelty free, vegan, non-nano, and non-GMO.

Goddess Garden was founded with a commitment to product excellence while maintaining a low carbon footprint. The woman-owned company provides safe and effective products using environmentally sustainable business practices. Goddess Garden supports organic farmers, local schools, and family-friendly organizations.

Buy on Amazon
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
I received Goddess Garden Facial SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen to try out courtesy of #Tryazon and #GoddessGarden.  If you don't mind having a pasty look to your skin, then this is definitely the sunscreen to use.  I didn't burn at all, it stayed on while I was in the water, and it didn't irritate my skin.  The only con for me was the white ghostly way it made my face look when I applied it.  It is thick and hard to rub in, but I imagine that's because it's made with minerals.  All and all, I would still use again.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
I really wish that this product preformed better, because I love the ingredients and I love the brand philosophy. However, this sunscreen is too thick and greasy go be practical for the face. It doesn’t blend well and it leaves my skin looking overly oily.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
This is my new favorite sunscreen. Not greasy like
other natural sunscreens...oh! and it works great- goes on smoothly as well. I love
the consistency...not too thick as some natural sunscreens and rubs in very
well, while not leaving a white residue. Products like Goddess Garden make it
safe to be in the sun.. Goddess
Garden Sunny Body Natural is light and absorbs quickly leaving no residue, and
there's almost no fragrance except for a very slight mineral smell. Love it! I
will definitely be buying this again!
astrid m.
This is a really good sunscreen for its ingredients and claims of being natural . It does leave a white cast and i have a tan skin not that dark . I have to put like a tinted moisturizer over it .
Genesis R.
Bronx
I have only two weeks using this products and I like it the packaging is normal and the product is gentle. However, I do t like the way it leave my face white with a touch of purple.
This sunscreen seems to work but it is really hard to rub in...it was gentle on my face; didn’t break it out. The thing I loved most was that it did not have harsh ingredients and I was able to purchase at CVS.
Sarah R.
N Branford, CT
This stuff is hard to rub in all the way but it does an excellent job protecting skin. It does not break me out like many others which makes it my favorite. The tube that it comes in makes it easy to apply without much mess. I keep one in my car and one in my beach bag.
Elisabeth S.
SAGINAW, MI
I try to use natural products whenever I can. I love this sunscreen because it has a high zinc oxide percentage. It doesn't have the typical sunscreen smell and covers very well.
Neida A.
Gainesville, FL
I really love this #goddessgarden Facial sunscreen because out provides with powerful protection from the sun without any of the harmful chemicals. I admit it...it takes some serious rubbing into your skin in order for the whiteness to disappear but that is because it doesn't have a lot of the harsh chemicals that usually make sunscreen thinner and easy to distribute and blend in. I will take building arm muscles over harsh chemicals any time!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have recently been trying natural products and I find that goddess garden is one of the best I have tried. It doesn't contain any nasty parabens or any other toxic ingredients so it's super healthy for the skin. It smells wonderful and absorbed into the skin easily and quickly leaving it feeling moisturized and soft. If you want to use all natural products and don't like toxins in your cosmetics then goddess garden sunscreen is the one you want to use.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you ever tried this before?