Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansersnone
Goddess Garden Erase The Day Mineral Removing Cleanser, 4 Oz

Goddess Garden Erase The Day Mineral Removing Cleanser, 4 Oz

by none

Gently lift and wash away impurities, mineral sunscreen and makeup without any harsh scrubbing! Mineral-rich French clay attracts impurities like a magnet, while providing necessary nutrients. It leaves your skin soft, clean and nourished, with a tightening effect that minimizes pores and promotes smooth skin. Erase the Day is also gentle enough for nightly use on all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goddess Garden Erase The Day Mineral Removing Cleanser, 4 Oz!
Erika B.
Kalispell
It cleaned my face pretty well. I was not left with a super dry face like some other brands, however the texture was a little off putting to me. The package is a metal bottle with a plastic pump. I love that the bottle is recyclable, but would like to see them carry that concept over into all of their products.
Alex M.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} This product is fantastic!  I've never tried a mineral cleanser so I didn't know what I was missing.  I have very large pores.  It has a nice spa like scent to it as if you're getting a facial.  It's light green & has a milky consistency to it, so it goes on nicely.  It doesn't foam up, it lathers well.  I rubbed it on my face for at least 30 seconds then rinsed off.  My skin felt clean & refreshed, but not over-dried.  Then I looked in the mirror & I could see my pores were definitely smaller making me very happy with this product.  Thumbs up & would recommend.
Camille K.
Lincoln City, OR
Goddess Garden Erase The Day cleanser cleanses as suggested. Even the makeup that collects along my hairline washed right off. This cleanser is NOT an eye makeup remover, however, and stung my eyes. These fine ingredients are reportedly organic and safe, and last longer in the dark aluminum pump bottle.

Looking for your answer?