Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Perfume for Women

Sensual scent for the Goddess in you!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Perfume for Women!
Trina J.
Fort Wayne
Love this smell and it doesn't seem to ware off fast through out the day. it`s sweet with a slight hint of coconut
Angel P.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love this fragrance. I really liked the one in the black bottle, too, but it was more of a winter fragrance. I would definitely recommend both and look forward to trying more from Kimora Lee Simmons. The bottles are absolutely gorgeous and well-deserving of a spot on your vanity.
Brenda G.
My favorite since I was a teenager I also love the golden color one .the smell is long lasting.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
One of my all time favorites! I'm usually more of a body mist person but I LOVE this perfume. Highly recommended, Will definitely repurchase.
cynthia P.
Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Perfume for Women uploaded by cynthia P.
For me, the best perfume ever. Have a smeel like I want sweet but strong. aldo It have a long duration, I have the perfume all day when I use it! also is very glam, I love it!
Tabitha H.
Dallas
1,026 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my ALL TIME favorite!!! I’m sure it’s discontinued right now but I will always love this. Initially I liked the pink bottle but once I used it, I fell in love. It’s sooo feminine and not too bold. Love! Love!
Toshua B.
Annville, PA
This is definitely my signature scent. Just the right amount of scent. Does not smell like I walked out of a perfume shop. There is nothing I would do to change this product except maybe just being able to buy it in a bigger bottle.
Elizabeth K.
Orlando (Florida)
Its my fav!! All the time, i love the bottle, the aroma so nice deep floral sweet! I been use these perfume for more than 10 years and i realy in love with it. But i just use the pink one. Match perfect with my personality, for any ocation or any season!! Its magic for me ♡
*<>* M.
Smells delightful. Nice floral notes with a hint of Amber. Beautiful classy bottle. The color shade of pink is cute and girly. I would improve this product by adding a shimmer lotion in the scent. Or a mist spray. I believe oils are the best so maybe increasing some of the foral hues.
Yesica A.
Roswell, GA
I love this perfume. It smells absolutely amazing. I still have some left but when it runs out I will definitely be buying again. I wear this everyday. I recommend. The bottle is really cute as you can see in the picture. Overall just amazing!!!!!

Looking for your answer?