Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Perfume for Women uploaded by Darlene F.Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons Perfume for Women uploaded by cynthia p.

BY GODDESS BY KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

Sensual scent for the Goddess in you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Absolutely love this fragrance. I really liked the one in the black bottle, too, but it was more of a winter fragrance. I would definitely recommend both and look forward to trying more from Kimora Lee Simmons. The bottles are absolutely gorgeous and well-deserving of a spot on your vanity.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this fragrance. It's a sweet, coconutty fragrance but it's different from the average coconut fragrance. It smells like a legit perfume as opposed to suntan lotion or a pina colada. The only downside is the lasting power. While the longevity isn't terrible, I wish it would last 10 hours. I think long lasting perfumes are worthy of an A rating.
cynthia p.
For me, the best perfume ever. Have a smeel like I want sweet but strong. aldo It have a long duration, I have the perfume all day when I use it! also is very glam, I love it!
Cori S.
Jackson, MI
This Use to be my fave perfume of all! i love the smell of it. it wears well. its not to strong nor does it stain your clothes like others I've tried. all though i have switched perfumes i still highly recommend this!!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
One of my all time favorites! I'm usually more of a body mist person but I LOVE this perfume. Highly recommended, Will definitely repurchase.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
Its a really nice smell its not too strong but lasts all day.. it smells sweet kind of fruity flowery.. it has a nice ring you can use too
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this smell. It lasted all day long on me. I totally need to buy another bottle of this. it has a soft coconut smell
Alexis G.
Memphis, TN
Such a bright but mature scent. Lasts moderately long a decent price but I believe it could be lower. Glamorous scent
Trina J.
Fort Wayne
Love this smell and it doesn't seem to ware off fast through out the day. it`s sweet with a slight hint of coconut
Brenda G.
My favorite since I was a teenager I also love the golden color one .the smell is long lasting.