God of War Ascension uploaded by Samahara A.God of War Ascension uploaded by Carla S.

BY GOD OF WAR ASCENSION

• If any, what games are similar to God of War?3 Answers
  • In the GoW series, which one is your absolute favorite?10 Answers
God of War Ascension
  • "the god of war series are epic and the story line is great.the whole greek god theme is perfect and the visuals are just stunning." in 7 reviews
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Loved the entire God of War series and this was no exception. I do feel that the games are too short for their retail prices, so I always buy them used, but otherwise they are great games. Good graphics, good story, fun game play (just not very repeatable.)
Charissa C.
God of war is a good game but not one of my favorites, it has good history and graphics, good price, it is fun but I think it lacks more, personally it does not fill my expectations.
Wayna V.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved the game it was so fun I felt I finished it too soon. Unfortunetely it is not a game that I would revisit frequently but definetly it is all single player and once your done with it thats it
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
God of War Ascension Es increíble este juego, sus colores tan vivos y dinámicos hacen el juego perfecto, Kratos es un fantasma de Esparta maravilloso, es un juego tan adictivo y único rk su estilo
morgan r.
The whole God of War series happens to be on the top of my gaming list. No matter how much I play story mode over and over I don't get tired. It's a plus that I love to read Greek mythology but the way the stories were written and played was amazing as well as looking at all the characters and detailed graphics of different levels and characters just keeps me coming back for more. Hopefully they release one for the PS4! IM BEGGING YOU!
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I am so in love with Kratos, I wish there were 25 of these games to play. I have played all of them over and over. The gameplay and fighting get better and better every game and so do the graphics. However, while playing it was sometimes hard to see some things because they zoomed out so far to show off all of the beautiful scenery. I can't wait for more God Of War!!!
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
This an amazing game! If you are into Greek mythology than this game is for you! It's your standard RPG but with the brain teasers(puzzles and hit button combos) that make this game so exciting! Kratos is a fallen God with a shaky past. You will learn more about his life as you play but it leaves you wanting more every game! This game is awesome for those of you that hate short games and want a game with a longer play time of more than 36 hours! Days of amazing game play await!
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the Whole Series of GOW even the lil in betweeners that they re-released for the ps3. The story line and graphics are beyond epic and bigger than life. I mean these are truly only things that A God of War could accomplish. I especially love all of the blood and gore and dismemberment!!!! I'm seriously.....In love with Kratos!!!!!!
jessica s.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ive always been a fan of the whole series but for me this one wasn't my favorite. couldve been better .. and a bit longer .. still enjoyed playing it and loved the graphics .. the graphics for god of war have ALWAYS been amazing! i do recommend if you want to play this game and haven't played the others .. play the other ones first or you will not understand the game!
Sammi R.
McKinney, TX
My husband and I have become God of War addicts. We play all the time! This was the last one we beat. Great storyline, awesome and gory graphics, and so much fun to play. I love the puzzles and epic battles!

It was a little lacking in terms of magic, but considering it's the prequel, it's understandable. I'll be playing this game again, for sure.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
In the GoW series, which one is your absolute favorite?
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
If any, what games are similar to God of War?