GOBY Toothbrush

by Goby

We use it to eat, kiss, whistle, and howl at the moon. It's a key part of how we express ourselves and experience the world. But it's more than just a pretty smile, and oral care plays a huge role in our overall health.

At Goby, we love your mouth and want it to live up to it's potential -- which can only happen when it's clean and healthy. That's why Goby makes it easy, giving you the tools you need (exactly when you need them) to get the most from every minute of brushing, and every minute you spend using that big mouth of yours.

How well does this actually work?
Start your review of GOBY Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
GOBY Toothbrush uploaded by Melissa L.
GOBY Toothbrush uploaded by Melissa L.
I don’t love this toothbrush. Maybe I got a defective one? My battery doesn’t last nearly as long as people claim. But I’ve only heard paid “influencers” talk about it. Takes about 24 hours to fully charge. Lasts maybe 10 days. The three lights indicate battery power and once fully charged the lights turn off that’s how you know it’s fully charged. My batter lasts on three lights maybe 2 brushes which I find absurd. Majority of power is on 2 lights. And by the way, it is very loud at three lights. 2 lights is “normal” I guess but once it gets to one light there’s hardly any power at all and it most likely won’t last one full brush if it has one light. Another dislike is about the company. I’ve had my goby for about 6-7 months. When I first ordered my toothbrush it came relatively quick (in about a week) first refill took 3 weeks to come and my second refill took 5 weeks. I was very annoyed at my refill taking 3 weeks let alone 5!!! 5 weeks waiting for my toothbrush refill is ridiculous. What’s the point of refills when you need them if you have to wait more than a month?! I emailed the company at 4 weeks asking where my refill was and the only response was a tracking number!!!! No “I’m so sorry it’s taking so long/ let me look into that for you” nothing!!! With all of that being said the toothbrush alone is mediocre however I do find it best for my braces. Once my braces are off I’m canceling this scam!! Do not order from goby!!!
Jelena S.
I love my Goby brush very much. It’s definitely the last brush I’ll ever need, just like they promise.
ISABELLA G.
GOBY Toothbrush uploaded by ISABELLA G.
The battery doesn’t last that long which I find really annoying. Mine is a super cute pink. The actual brush is average quality. Sometimes it feels a little abrasive. It does the job and it's visually very appealing, and I love that it’s cruelty free, but feels like it should be $30 max.
Moriah R.
Universal Cty, TX
GOBY Toothbrush uploaded by Moriah R.
I went with a GOBY Toothbrush because of the looks. the iridescent is gorgeous and as weird as it sounds it makes me happy to brush my teeth. The toothbrush works amazingly! my dentist even commented that my teeth are looking better than ever since switching to Goby! it’s nicely priced and love that i can do a brush head subscription so i never forget to replace it!
Yarely G.
I like this toothbrush. I have the pink one and it looks very cute. My favorite part is that every 3 months a new brush head is automatically delivered. This makes it easy to maintain my toothbrush. After a while, the battery doesn’t last as long but it’s not a major drawback to me. Otherwise I haven’t had any other issues with my toothbrush.
Marilyn M.
Pembroke, MA
This toothbrush comes in some amazing holographic colors... I got one as soon as I realized they had after-pay. My dentist wanted me to get a toothbrush with a smaller head so that I can focus on one tooth at a time and I'm glad I got this one because it comes with a subscription for refills so I know when to change my brush head.
Dana K.
New Orleans
Love a good electric toothbrush, especially when it adds to my bathroom decor. The toothbrush itself is very effective, yet loud. It’s easily chargeable and even pauses every 30 seconds as a countdown. The price is excellent. Only downturn is the stand holds water and, if you don’t rinse out everyday, quickly becomes scummy. GOBY Toothbrush
Benjamin G.
New York
Great brush. Love the subscription service. The price is great compared to the competition. What's there not to love?
Sabrina G.
Goodyear, AZ
This toothbrush looks so cool and retro. Catches my eye and I'd love to see how well it works.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
GOBY Toothbrush uploaded by Ashley B.
My husbands had a great experience with his Goby toothbrush! His dentist recommended that he get one. So I ordered him one that day. Did t take long at all to arrive. He loved it so I decided to gifted one to a friend. She absolutely loves it also. I myself have a oral-b io series 9 but when I need an upgrade I’ll for sure get a goby!! The variety of fun toothbrush and head designs make it appealing to the eye. It’s slim body make it a great toothbrush I buy a handful of replacement heads for him at a time. He can even mix and match the head colors to get the discount of buying 4 or more! The free shipping over $10 is a plus! The coustomwr service is outstanding! (That’s always a plus!!) When He had an issue with his battery, Goby was quick to respond and immediately sent a replacement toothbrush. They were kind in their interactions and I received a new toothbrush quickly