Gobstopper Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct. uploaded by Michelle M.Gobstopper Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct. uploaded by member-0d7eddfbc

BY GOBSTOPPER #14 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

If you are looking for a tasty color and flavor that are varied in texture you can turn to the Gobstopper. A historically fun filled treat, the Gobstopper seems to never end. This jawbreaker candy will slowly break down in your mouth so that you can enjoy the flavor for a long time. Never seeming to end; the Gobstopper is a great treat that lasts and lasts. see more...

• I always loved the big gobstoppers, I'm just curious if these las...3 Answers
Sandy V.
This definitely reminds me of my childhood. My dad would always buy these for me and I would eat them all before night time. As an adult, I don't think I could eat the entire box in a day, but it's still a good nostalgic candy that I would eat if it were available.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Gobstoppers are my favorite candies. They're long lasting and very tasty. I eat them as often as I can. They're good value and you can find them anywhere. The red ones are my favorite though. Definitely try them if you haven't already. They're worth it.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Willa Wonka is one of the best candy makers ever. If you do not like chocolate a whole lot this brand is for you! I love Gobstoppers they last forever and change color and flavors the longer you keep them in your mouth
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Love Gobstoppers. The reds are my favorite and I like getting to the strawberry center. They last a long time and they are one of the theater box candy varieties that Harris Teeter often has on sale for 10 for $10. I STOCK UP!
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Love gobstoppers!! The reds are my favorite. I like the texture and the flavor of them. I buy them every time I’m at the movies or go to the store to get candy! I reccomend them and i eill by buying them again!
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gobstoppers. That word usually first brings to mind a weird, jack-shaped jagged candy that you can put in your mouth (due to influenster's crack editing team, I can not use a word that starts with s and ends with k and has four letters) and it'll never get any smaller. Invented for children with very little pocket money, Mr. Willy Wonka gave five prototypes out. All but four were given to the despicable Mr. Slugworth. SMH. That guy was evil.
Of course, when the commercial version came out, there must have been an issue with the Gobsobinator (term patented by me). The treats that are in this box are round and glossy - not a semblance of jagged to be found. Not only that, I dissolved one in my own saliva, in like fifteen minutes, and it had a sweetart in the middle of it. So much for everlasting... Anyway, the flavor is good. Each color has a different taste. There were grape and cherry and orange and lemon and watermelon, but sadly no snozzberry.
All in all, not bad...
Adana H.
The famous gobstopper! Weird name, but pretty good. I don't usually purchase these often. You can find them for a dollar a box sometimes for the theater size. They are hard and after a while you can bite it and it's has a grainy texture that melts. It's a hit or miss. Either you like it or don't.
Allison S.
Another oldie but goodie! These have also been a life staple! They are smaller in size, but same great taste! I have them when I have a sweet tooth! Can't go wrong with price and always will repurchase
Candace B.
I LOVE gobstoppers. I love how the flavors change. This is my go to candy when I want something sweet that will last me a while without eating all the calories. So yummy
Monica B.
I've loved these since i was a kid. they taste great and are good to bring to a movie because they'll actually last through the movie, lol. the only bad thing about them is if i get impatient while eating them and try to chew them and hurt my teeth...which is my fault, not the gobstopper's. i don't recommend these for small children, they might choke on them.
Ceira G.
Apple Grove wv
I always loved the big gobstoppers, I'm just curious if these last as long?