Gobstopper Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct.

If you are looking for a tasty color and flavor that are varied in texture you can turn to the Gobstopper. A historically fun filled treat, the Gobstopper seems to never end. This jawbreaker candy will slowly break down in your mouth so that you can enjoy the flavor for a long time. Never seeming to end; the Gobstopper is a great treat that lasts and lasts.

I always loved the big gobstoppers, I'm just curious if these last as long?
Start your review of Gobstopper Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
5 hours agoPortland , OR
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my favorite kid candy. It is hard to bite, and taste like fruit flavor. It’s tasty. However I always try to bite, and sometimes my teeth filling comes off because the candy is so hard. Be aware!
2 years ago
This definitely reminds me of my childhood. My dad would always buy these for me and I would eat them all before night time. As an adult, I don't think I could eat the entire box in a day, but it's still a good nostalgic candy that I would eat if it were available.
10 months agoGarland, TX
Gobstopper used to be a candy I would get all the time when I was little. My parents would use it for when I would be annoying at the store so instead I would be busy sucking on a gobstopper. This is something I would use on my kids when i just want some peace.
10 months agoBlue Island, IL
Gobstopper Theater Box - 6 oz. Box - 12 ct. uploaded by Herminia G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
not at all good way to hard easy to choke on the taste is not there for me but you guys should try for yourself i would never purchase this again Never no taste hard as hell almost broke my tooth so this is a pass for me
2 years agoSimpsonville, SC
Love gobstoppers!! The reds are my favorite. I like the texture and the flavor of them. I buy them every time I’m at the movies or go to the store to get candy! I reccomend them and i eill by buying them again!
a year agoMobile, AL
Purchased at: Target
La la la la love me some Gobstoppers!!! I could only imagine if they made one the size of a baseball!! I would probably eat it in one sitting. This is just an all around great hard candy for the movies or road trip!
3 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
Gobstoppers. That word usually first brings to mind a weird, jack-shaped jagged candy that you can put in your mouth (due to influenster's crack editing team, I can not use a word that starts with s and ends with k and has four letters) and it'll never get any smaller. Invented for children with very little pocket money, Mr. Willy Wonka gave five prototypes out. All but four were given to the despicable Mr. Slugworth. SMH. That guy was evil. Of course, when the commercial version came out, there must have been an issue with the Gobsobinator (term patented by me). The treats that are in this box are round and glossy - not a semblance of jagged to be found. Not only that, I dissolved one in my own saliva, in like fifteen minutes, and it had a sweetart in the middle of it. So much for everlasting... Anyway, the flavor is good. Each color has a different taste. There were grape and cherry and orange and lemon and watermelon, but sadly no snozzberry. All in all, not bad...
2 years agoBardstown, KY
Gobstoppers are my favorite candies. They're long lasting and very tasty. I eat them as often as I can. They're good value and you can find them anywhere. The red ones are my favorite though. Definitely try them if you haven't already. They're worth it.
3 years ago
The famous gobstopper! Weird name, but pretty good. I don't usually purchase these often. You can find them for a dollar a box sometimes for the theater size. They are hard and after a while you can bite it and it's has a grainy texture that melts. It's a hit or miss. Either you like it or don't.
a year agoKissimmee
Willa Wonka is one of the best candy makers ever. If you do not like chocolate a whole lot this brand is for you! I love Gobstoppers they last forever and change color and flavors the longer you keep them in your mouth