BY GOBSTOPPER #40 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Audie w.
Gray, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Gobstoppers! They are one of my very favorite candies! Although I do get impatient and bite them while they are still hard and I know that is not good for my teeth what so ever
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
These are really good. They last quite a while if you don't just crush them and eat them. The flavor is nice and subtle. The texture is nice too. I recommend these to others for sure. I may repurchase as well
Aimee S.
I've had these gobstoppers a couple of times and they pretty good but I am a chew type of person and these are hard to chew! I guess you're not supposed to chew them because they are gobstoppers but my first reaction is to chew them and you can't so I would give this a three out of the five because the flavor is good but it takes too long to be able to chew them.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
I have been in love with these from the first time I went to the movie theater. Then I started seeing them all around the grocery store and my mom would buy them for me. They are so flavorful and fruity and a bang for your buck. I buy them all the time and sometimes you can find a place that will sell them for only one dollar.
Allie W.
Gobstoppers are one of my favorite candies to buy! They seriously last forever because it takes so long to eat one, which is great! One box lasts me a few days! They taste great and I love how they change colors as you eat them. So much fun! I definitely reach for this candy first when I don't want chocolate.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
I love GOBSTOPPERs! They are so yummy and I love that 1 box can last a LONG time! I feel like have a big bang for their buck. Most other candies are finished off within minutes! They are so flavorful, and the texture stays consistent throughout the eating experience. I love when you get to the soft powedery center because that means it is time to pop in another!
olivia v.
AHHH WHAT A CLASSIC! i used to love these as a kid, walking into your dentist waiting for them to kill you for all the sugar you ate over the weekend. if you have kids under the age of 7 i wouldn't suggest giving them this as they will choke, but it is a cheap and easy treat to keep you filled.
Megan B.
As a child, every time I went to a candy store I was sure to pick up a box of Gobstoppers. These hard candies are super delicious and a great candy to casually eat. There are many different flavors not only in the box but in each gobstopper as well. They are fun and long-lasting. I recommend this candy!
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The thing I love about Gobstoppers is the fact that they are not as hard as regular jaw breakers! They are also very flavorful and are a great theatre snack for kids (or big kids like me 😂). You can usually find this candy at most grocery stores, but convenience stores I am not sure.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I have a big project, I get stressed and then stress eating usually follows. My go-to foods are popcorn, baby carrots or jawbreakers! Gobstoppers are a great candy when I'm concentrating on something because they come in a variety of flavors, they are a great size that fit in your cheek if someone suddenly asks you a question, and can be broken with my teeth when I need to. My go-to jawbreaker.