Gobstopper uploaded by Amber M.Gobstopper uploaded by Heather K.

BY WONKA #86 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

The Everlasting Gobstopper is yummy jawbreaker changing fruity flavors and flavors rings. It contains 60 calories, total fat 0 g, total carbohydrates 14 g and sugar 14 g. Nestle provide consumers best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Nutrition, Health and Wellness is Nestle's strategic direction. Features include: Two boxes, each with 24 1.77-ounce packets of long-lasting jawbreakers Fun candies, each piece containing a variety of fruit flavors Contains no dairy products Jawbreakers that change color and flavor as they melt in your mouth Unique and fun candy that charges your taste buds and sparks the imagination

• Where can I get these?3 Answers
  • Has anyone else always been disappointed they don't look like the...7 Answers
Amber M.
Louisa
I have never found a better hard candy that has the flavor and lasts as long as these! It is one of my all time favorite candy! Flavors are the best. So good for snacks t the movies or any day really!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Awesome little candies! I love the flavors the packaging is super cute and the price is just right. I got mine at Walgreens, but you can get this anywhere. This is a great value. Will always be buying this.
Stefanie's P.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite candies!! I love to put them in a glass jar and eat them while at work or home! They are not to tart and just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth! They are also the perfect candy to coat my mouth if it's dry.
Misty E.
Mills, WY
My all time favorite candy growing up! I absolutely love the flavors in each little candy. I still buy them and eat them as an adult. Awesome candy! I usally get them when I'm at Walgreens.
Taylor T.
My favorite candy ever! There rather inexpensive, are super tasty and you can never just eat one. I have never found a hard candy that is as good as gobstoppers. You get quite a few in one box which is nice. I recommend to all of my friends.. If you walk into my house you're sure to find at least one box. Basically can't leave the store without them.
Jill M.
These are good if you prefer a low calorie candy, however, I highly advise not giving these to children, as they pose an extreme choking hazard. Once the outer coating melts, the core is a lot like a chalky sweet tart sort of candy. I like these and they are also good if you're dieting and just need to calm down a need for an oral fixation.
Tina F.
I always loved these as a child and an adult makes me nostalgic they flavors last for awhile compared to alternatives and they are very affordable. I eat them about once a month. They have them for a $1.00 at WAl-Mart and I would recommend this to others it's a great deal.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this car lot not just to eat them but to prank friends and family telling them it was a soft kitty soft candy and covering it up with chocolate or something else and when that didn't work it was hard there's an old joke I pulled as a little child still got them to this day I tried here and there
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
These are my favorite movie snack! I always get a box before the movies. As a kid I used to try to break them in half as soon as i started eating them. Now I do let them sit in my mouth longer and the flavor is great! I do have to limit myself as to how many I can have!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
An old favorite! Great smooth finish with good flavors that change as you go alone if you can resist not biting into them (ouch!). The texture is nice and the price is fair. I received them from a candy dish. I'd get them again here and there for fun.
Ashley P.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Has anyone else always been disappointed they don't look like the ones in the movie?
Lauren D.