GO Veggie Pasteurized Process Cheese Food Alternative American Flavor Slices - 12 CT

BY GO VEGGIE! #51 in Vegetarian Meals

Go Veggie™! American Flavor Slices Pasteurized Process Cheese Food Alternative.
New look great new taste!
Per serving:
0mg cholesterol.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
40 calories.
Gluten free.
Lactose free.
Contain casein & soy.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
12 slices. see more...

Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Firs the warning. If your expecting this to taste anything like regular cheese, your out of luck. This is a cheese replacement. Knowing that, perhaps my expectations have been lowered, but I don't mind this alternative every now and then. I like the calorie content. The Flavor is less intense than normal cheese. Personally, I don't mind. I am not vegan or vegetarian, and I recommend giving it a go.
Ty S.
This cheese is very good. It's taste us very close to original American cheese. It makes me wonder about how much dairy really is in original American cheese. I've made my favorite grilled cheese sandwich and tomatoe soup.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Really wanted to like these because I'm trying to lessen my dairy intake but these were gross. The texture is off and these taste like plastic!! Plus these are really hard to melt. Yuck!
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
Being lactose intolerant, I have had a hard time trying to find dairy alternatives that work for me. I have always been in love with cheese and I was scared that I would have to give it up. I love Go Veggie slices because it lets me enjoy cheese without the lactose. I put it on my Shin Ramyun to combat the spice. I usually go for American flavor, but I am so happy that they have different flavors. Go Veggie is the only brand I have found that has so many flavors and doesn't taste terrible. This is the only brand that I trust.
Lani I.
While this product is called "Go Veggie" and states that it is lactose free, it is NOT DAIRY FREE. It still uses a milk derivative called casein, and is therefore NOT VEGAN. So if you were wanting to try this because you thought it was vegan, DON'T. As far as taste goes, it's not great. It does have a cheese texture but the flavor is really weak, and in the end not worth it.
Joan A.
My 4 year old likes it but then again she has never tasted real cheese so she wouldn't know the difference. I personally didn't like it because I was hoping you would actually taste like cheese and it doesn't.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
I love to buy these whenever I see them in stores. To me they are just like cheese slices I grew up on. I highly recommend these to anyone who is lactose intolerant.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
I am not a vegan but I love these cheese. However it doesn't have the same taste like cheese. Also it is not as melty.
Lynn R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I personally really enjoy this brand. This tasted fine to me but I prefer the shredded cheese of this brand more-so. I like how it melts and this didn't really do that. It tastes good but I think there are better kinds of this brand.
Jenn B.
Burlington, Ma
The texture is the exactly how I remember real cheese slices were and is perfect for vegan Mac n cheese. I prefer the cheddar or mozzarella personally.
Elizabeth M.
Foodie Expert
How do these taste?
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
Does this taste similar to "real" cheese?
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Randee R.
Downey , CA
I've been wanting to try this, and I heard of some brands that melt like "real cheese" is this the brand???