GO Veggie! Lactose Free Shredded Cheese Cheddar uploaded by Anita B.

BY GO VEGGIE!

Go Veggie™! Lactose Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Pasteurized process cheese food alternative.
Melts & stretches.
Per serving:
0mg cholesterol.
0g saturated fat.
0g trans fat.
70 calories.
Gluten free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Contains soy & casein. see more...

Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
It's actually not too bad. I LOVE cheese. I'm not vegan or anything of that nature but cheese naturally has a lot of cholesterol (which I totally never realized for some reason) and I'm trying to lower mine. Go veggie is an awesome alternative. You definitely have to put it with some flavorful stuff to really bring out the cheese flavor. Don't just put it on a salad or something. It melts a little strangely but just keep an eye on it so it doesn't get too crusty. Overall it's a good solution for me and a great option for those who can't have cheese in their diet.
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
Ok, here are the rules of lactose free cheese:

Veggie Go is absolutely BALLER on pretty much any salad. Anything cold and crunchy is a big GO (ha, get it?) However, never, ever try to melt this stuff. It tastes like nothing if it's melted or heated up. (Daiya is where it's at for all melted cheese type foods as far as the selection at Meijer's goes. Daiya + scrambled eggs = heaven. Daiya mozzarella on pizza = heaven.). Stick to Veggie Go for your veggie needs, trust me.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Great alternative to dairy cheese! The flavors are great, and they have the same consistency of normal cheese. I've found this at Giant and health food stores. The only reason I'm not giving this a full 5 stars is because it's mainly all soy, which I try not to eat that much of, especially when there are other brands that are made out of other natural ingredients.
Taryn C.
I am currently a vegan in training and I decided to try this product to see if it was any different from regular cheese. Overall, I loved the taste and the consistency was pretty much the same as actual cheese. I put it on my pasta and everything tasted normal. I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love this cheese! I typically use it as a topping when I have a baked potato or a salad. It tastes exactly like the dairy cheese! I am vegan so this stuff is a miracle for me. Cheese is actually pretty hard to give up once you go vegan, but this stuff makes it easier than ever. I buy mine at Kroger.
Johannah S.
A really yummy cheese alternative if lactose free. It taste delicious and love incorporate this cheese in recipes. Love that healthy cheese so looking to watch weight this good cheese to use. It has required taste but not terrible. I really love this
Jessica s.
Pike Road, AL
I'm probably the only person that I know that eats this but I just like it because I don't really like regular cheese I just don't like the flavor of it. I tend to go to this a lot and I've actually got my family hooked on it now
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN
I didn't like this product. I tried to use it for a grilled cheese and it most definitely was not the same as "real" cheese would be. I understand that naturally it isn't the same product as "cheese" but I guess I just expected a different texture and taste.
Celina B.
Yes! I am a cheese lover. This tastes great. I was expecting ick and couldnt even taste a difference. Also found them at winco so it's easy to find
Jessica A.
I think this is great if you need to avoid lactose. However, every time I've purchased this the bottom 1/3 of the bag ends up being all crumbles.