BY GO VEGGIE!

Go Veggie!™ Lactose Free Cheddar Cheese Slices.
New look great new taste!
Pasteurized process cheese food alternative.
Per serving:
0mg cholesterol. 0g saturated fat. 0g trans fat. 40 calories.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Gluten free.
Contains casein & soy. see more...

Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the kind of cheese new vegans try and assume all vegan cheese is garbage. I would never suggest this to anyone. If you mask it with enough vegan butter it doesn't make a horrible grilled cheese though. (This is not the exact formulation that I tried but my husband had this one as well and gave the same thoughts for both.)
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
Foodie Expert
I was sad to see the bad reviews of this product. When I went vegan, it was hard to give up my grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't judge me.. I love grilled cheese sandwiches. When I found this cheese I did not notice a difference in the texture or taste. I buy this stuff all the time at Kroger.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Foodie Expert
Not good at all. It is cheeper than Daiya, but you can definitely taste the difference. I was so disappointed when trying this product because I thought I found a Daiya alternate. I wouldn’t recommend.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I received a coupon for this product and a smiley 360 campaign. I purchased it and was very impressed. I do eat very but this was a phenomenal cheese that did not taste like non-dairy cheese. I will purchase this again in the future
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
We have been using the Go Veggie cheese for about a year now, it seems to not upset my daughters or my fiancee's stomach as much as "regular" cheese did. I like that they have different types to choose from. We enjoy the taste of them. The price isn't to bad either.
Courtney B.
Selmer, TN
The ad is very misleading. These are not vegan at all. They contain milk. I was so excited I thought these were vegan and bought them but they aren't. They do taste good however.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Foodie Expert
Absolutely cannot taste a difference between these and cheese slices! I highly recommend these to anyone who is lactose intolerant as well as vegan.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
These definitely aren't vegan and honestly not good at all. I prefer daiya cheese to this one.
Hayli Z.
I'm not a vegan I am a vegetarian but I wanted to try this cheese and I wasn't really impressed. Cheese that comes in the individual pre-packaged slices kind of freaks me out even with regular cheese, so I wasn't really happy with it. It was very plastic/rubbery texture that just wasn't appetizing.
ivana b.
windsor
This is a pretty good alternative to regular cheese, if you gave it to someone i doubt they would notice a drastic difference in taste. The taste to me was a little bit off because I knew possibly it wasn't regular cheese, but its very similar taste of the regular cheese and you can hardly notice a difference. I recommend them for grilled cheese sandwiches! Really good alternative.
Becca L.
Ada, OK
Can anyone give an actual taste description? I have had many veggie cheeses and they had a very distinct plastic taste. I don't expect miracles haha but I would like to enjoy "cheese" again.
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?