GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Topping Parmesan uploaded by Daria Q.GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Topping Parmesan uploaded by Daria Q.

BY GO VEGGIE!

Vegan Parmesan Cheese Topping

Buy on Amazon
E c.
I love this cheese! The cheese melts great if you like to make spaghetti. It is more expensive considering cheese, but this cheese last significantly longer. It tastes great and easy to find at Publix or Kroger
Daria Q.
This stuff is super yum. I know it's not the boojiest of comparisons, but I had a decently sized packet that came in UrthBox. I also have several packets of Papa Johns parmesan, which only contains real Parmesan cheese and like a thousandth of a percent of whatever preserves it. I'm telling you, this was definitely he yum champion. This brand has a few different varieties of Parmesan. I'm not sure what the difference is between this, the dairy-free, and the lactose-free, but I guess that statement is better suited to be entered in the form of a question elsewhere.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Decent alternative to Parmesan cheese. It's non dairy and it does taste a bit no dairy but it also does taste like cheese. It's the same texture and looks just like the white stuff in it the bottle. It's good on pasta and is a great vegetarian cheese substitute. You won't be tricked into thinking it's real but you will enjoy it like I do! It's also easy to find and not to expensive! Not the best fake parm but I do use it every so often.
Kalay K.
The perfect addition to any pasta or salad. It tastes and feels like real parmesan without the parmesan part. It is also more finely grated than the average parmesan, which I like. This has already become a favorite in my house.
Nikki B.
Las Vegas, NV
I wouldn't call this product "good", but out of the cheese alternatives I've tried, it's ok. They're all horrendous to me though. Don't compare this to cheese while eating it. It's hard to break apart without a knife or chopstick. It's salty/kind of cheese powder product. We prefer nutritional yeast for a cheese flavor.
Riya J.
I bought it a local store, this is great alternative for people who are vegan. It does taste good but it's not exactly cheese so you will miss that flavor. I would buy this again as I have few family members and friends who are vegan and I love to have choices for them when they come over.
tiffany s.
johnson city
Me and my daughter had to go on a dairy free diet for a few months and this made spaghetti amazing. By itself it's definitely not real cheese but it really is pretty close. Texture is great, the taste is not perfect but one of the closest substitutes I have fo8
Julia S.
Charlotte
As a vegan, it can sometimes be difficult to replicate non-vegan foods, especially ones with cheese. This 'cheese' allows me to expand my recipes and meals. Although, it doesn't taste that great plain, it tastes amazing on top of other foods!
Aurora C.
Troy, MO
I love this product I saw it one day walking in the store and I just had to have it it's very affordable and inexpensive and the packaging was very eye catching it taste amazing and it's better than anything else out there!
joz p.
vegans, this is it! my fave cheeze parmesan!! i make almond parm at my house but this stuff is way better and easier! its so good on pizza, spaghetti, you name it! im so happy to be finding this in more stores.
Amber L.
How does this compare to real parmesan cheese?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
I'm not a vegan, anyone who's not a vegan have an input on how these compare to real cheese? I'm trying to transition away from a ton of animal products
Gina D.
Somerville, NJ
Am I able to cook with this type of 'cheese' ?