GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Style Topping uploaded by Dua'a J.GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Style Topping uploaded by Deborah C.GO Veggie! Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Style Topping uploaded by Deborah C.

BY GO VEGGIE!

GO Veggie!™ Dairy Free Grated Parmesan Style Topping.
New look same great taste!
Vegan.
Casein free.
Lactose free.
Cholesterol free.
Non-GMO.
Gluten free. see more...

Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great topping to sprinkle on spaghetti or pizza, tastes like Kraft parmesan from the plastic shaker. My husband hates the smell, he says it smells like feet. However I think all of his actual cheese, including his fancy Parmesan cheeses, all smell like feet.

For a store bought option, I recommend this topping. The first time I bought it I went overboard (every meal until I ran out) and ended up with a massive digestive distress, so moderation it vital.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Me encanta!!! Pues es keto approved y su sabor es divino. El precio está bien para el tamaño. No te das cuenta que es vegan pues save igual que el "normal" pero mucho más saludable.. lo recomiendo completamente.
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
Just tried this for the first time tonight and it is absolutely amazing! You can't even tell that it's not "real" cheese! It wasn't that expensive and I will definitely be buying this again!
Carina J.
A while back I received a coupon so I thought I will give this a try as I am trying to eat less animal products. This really does taste like Parmesan to me. It has the same consistency as well. The only negative side is that I can only find this in whole foods.
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
This is a great topping for the dishes I make besides nutritional yeast. It adds great taste with just a little sprinkled on top. I will definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to everyone. It’s really good.
Joyce C.
Vancouver, AR
I love Parmesan but I have a dairy allergy. This was a great find and tastes just like the real thing! It was recommended to me by a vegan friend and I sprinkle it on my pasta.
Maude R.
Ste Foy, QC
My boyfriend loooove this thing, I think its okay in small quantity but too much it taste like daiya (which I don't like)