BY GO-TO

WHAT IS IT?
A terrifically powerful, fantastically lightweight face oil that deeply hydrates, soothes, revitalizes and completely protects the face against bad guys trying to make it unhappy. It's your daily skin booster and new best friend.

Featuring 10 potent, purposefully selected plant and nut oils, Face Hero boasts a bucket load of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory properties and write-home-about-it nourishment. It leaves zero residue and penetrates deeply and quickly to hydrate, revive, brighten and insure your face against fine lines, dark spots, dryness and ageing inflammation.

Face Hero is your all-in-one daily skin guardian, and quite frankly, just the hero we've been waiting for.

Face Hero is dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive skin.

HOW DO I USE IT?
Gently massage five or so drops of Face Hero all over the face and neck - and décolletage if you're feeling generous - after cleansing, and before face cream. (If you use serums, apply Face Hero after those serums.) Also great mixed in to your face cream as a snazzy booster.

Face Hero is suitable for all skin types. It is lightweight enough for sensitive, compromised or oily skins, (because remember, even oily skin needs nourishment) and nourishing enough for very dry, dehydrated or mature skin.

WHAT'S IN IT?
Almond oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, brazil nut oil, evening primrose oil, buriti oil, arnica oil, rosehip oil, calendula oil, kiwi fruit seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), totarol, rosemary leaf extract, natural fragrance (orange blossom & rose gardenia.)

No: Parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, animal testing, diamonds.

GLOSSARY:
Almond oil
A gentle, nourishing oil suitable for all skin types (especially dry and sensitive). Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids, it helps to soften and nourish the skin.

Jojoba oil
The fattiest chain of jojoba oil, jojoba butter has fatty acids similar to those found in the collagen of the skin, making it ideal for helping the elasticity and vitality of the skin.

Macadamia oil
A highly nourishing oil high in Oleic acid (potent moisturizing qualities); it absorbs easily into the skin to moisturise and protect dry, damaged and mature skin.

Brazil nut oil
A highly moisturising oil high in antioxidants, brazil nut oil helps to hydrate the skin and prevent premature aging. Would be the dancing red girl emoji.

Evening primrose oil
Rich in fatty acids including linoleic acid and gamma linoleic acid, evening primrose oil is extremely hydrating and helps improve skin tone and texture.

Buriti oil
A hydrating and moisturising oil extracted from the fruit of the moriche palm. Has anti-inflammatory properites that help reduce redness, roughness and irritation.

Arnica oil
A strong anti-inflammatory that helps reduce redness and swelling of the skin.

Rosehip oil
Contains high levels of fatty acids and vitamin C which help to hydrate dry skin and aids in the prevention of wrinkles and premature aging.

Calendula oil
Extracted from calendula flowers, calendula oil is excellent for soothing and calming the skin.

Kiwi fruit seed oil
With high levels of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, kiwi fruit seed oil helps to maintain moisture and prevent skin from drying out. Great fruit salad addition.

Tocopherol
A powerful antioxidant that preserves the product AND prevents free radical damage on the skin.

Totarol
A powerful natural antibacterial and antioxidant extracted from the recycled totara wood.

Rosemary leaf extract
An antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.

Natural Fragrance
Derived from natural plant extracts. Smells yummo.

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Purchased at: Sephora
The best oil blend I have ever used! I love that it contains evening primrose oil and other oils that are non-comedonic. Looking at the ingredient deck of most oils it’s the carrier oil usually jojoba and then the premium oils are last, this is different with the best oils only! The price is so amazing for the quality and it makes my makeup go on and stay fresh all day in the winter.
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a good all around face oil/serum, especially for dry skin and normal skin in the winter months. It has a really nice blend of oils that I like a lot. It does leave my skin very plump and glowy when I use it overnight — it’s a tad too much for my oily/dehydrated skin during the day though! I think it could work for any skin type, really, but for oily or combo skin it works best to seal everything in at night.
Leilani R.
Clarkston , WA
I love this oil. I got it in anticipation of a dry winter complexion. This oil is helping my skin stay dewy and fresh without making me look shiny. I use it after I wash my face in the morning and before I put on my foundation. I love it. But is it just me or did they raise the price? I thought it used to be $31....
Erica I.
red oak
Ammmmazing!!!!!! I really really want to try more products from this brand. This oil is sooo affordable and moisturizes better than any I’ve ever used. My face just soaked it all up immediately and didn’t make any extra oil afterward. Plus it doesn’t affect my makeup at all...actually makes a great canvas for it. Highlight recommend!
Whitney W.
St. Louis
I LOVE this facial oil! I use it morning and night right before I apply my moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin and it leaves my face feeling so glowy and hydrated. I just love it so much. Plus.. it smells heavenly.
Anna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love love this suff! I am super dry (and have sensitive skin) and this has helped my skin so much! I use it every evening before I go to bed and most mornings before I put on my priming moisturizer. It is a fantastic price for the size and quality! I have used so many oils before and this is my favorite. Plus it’s natural and smells amazing!! I am new to this brand and hope to try more of their products.
Ashlynne K.
I’ve been using this face oil at night for about a week now, and I love it! I was hesitant because most oils usually break me out but this one is amazing! It’s so gentle on the skin but so hydrating. It makes my skin feel plump and fresh. I highly recommend trying this out for any skin type! I have oily/combo skin and I’m obsessed with it.
Emily C.
Norwich
This product is amazing I have super oily skin and it evens it out perfectly. It is very effective and I use it every other day so it's not harsh on the skin. I highly recommend this product id definitely buy it again
Amelia M.
I love this product and its really good for my face and it got rid of a lot of acne on my face and in my face used to be red and now it's like clear and I have never found something that worked as a good as disbrow Two-Face hero bro to go to skin serum and it's amazing
Hannah M.
I bought this like a week ago and I just love it! My face is so dry and this just a perfect moisturizer. It came quickly in the mail, and was in very nice packaging. I would definitely recommend anyone with dry skin to try this great product.
Vanessa G.
mission
what is this for? never heard ofthus brand
Kat J.
1,092 reviews
I’ve never heard of this brand, where can I buy it?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This seems like a really interesting product.  Is it a spray?  Is it for everyday use?
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
Where can i find this?
Jas. J.
Where can you find this product?

Sephora