Go-To Exfoliating Swipeys

by Go-To

WHAT IS IT?

Single-use facial pads soaked in an all-natural solution that perfectly exfoliates and hydrates the skin.

Now. We all know exfoliation is an enormously vital part of any skin care routine, but not all exfoliation is equal. Chemical exfoliation, for example, (the use of naturally-occurring acids to remove dead skin cells, usually AHAs or BHAs) tends to give a far more thorough, even result than scrubbing your face with harsh, jagged particles. Which is why we much prefer it.

So, we combined the well-documented effectiveness of lactic acid, the most gentle of all AHAs, with ultra-hydrating essential oils to create a product that thoroughly removes dead skin cells (the cause of dull skin and congestion), refines skin texture, minimises the appearance of fine lines and deeply moisturises. And all in 60 seconds, and using just one sweet, disposable little cotton pad.

Exfoliating Swipeys were created to make exfoliation simple and fast, and leave you with skin that's healthy and happy.

Ingredients: Water, lactic acid, aloe vera, ethanol, propanediol, polysorbate 20, fragrance (natural mandarin and lemon), dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate.

No: Parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, animal testing, diamonds.

Usage: Swipe 2-3 times a week: over-exfoliating is a terrible idea, and will leave you with sensitised, thin, raw skin. At night after cleansing, swipe a single pad all over the face and neck, avoiding the under-eye area. Leave solution on for one minute. Rinse face. Follow with serum if you use one, followed by a hydrating face cream such as Go-To Very Useful Face Cream (good), a replenishing mask, (better) or by eating a red velvet cupcake (best).

Important: When using AHA products, wearing daily sunscreen becomes even more crucial.

Thoughts about GO-TO Exfoliating Swipeys? I just purchased them but directions say your supposed to rinse it off after 1 min, i feel bad rinsing it off!? lol? Go-To Exfoliating Swipeys ?
What is that for?
Idk if I could handle this the last time I used something exfoliating my faced peeled real bad has anyone used this?
Start your review of Go-To Exfoliating Swipeys!
How would you rate this product?
Ashland, KY
Go-To Exfoliating Swipeys uploaded by Caitlin N.
These are a great option for gentle chemcial exfoliation. If you are looking for a good gentle chemical exfoliation these would be great to start with but i definitely like a stronger exfoliant than these wipes. These wipes contain lactic acid which is a great alpha hydroxy acid for chemical exfoliation without the irritation and is great for removing dead skin cells. Exfoliation is vital for healthy skin so starting with these wipes would be a great place to start but they just weren't doing the job for me. The instructions even tell you to apply it and leave the solution on for 1 minute then rinse it off which i hated to so because i always use my AHA's in a toner form so rinsing it off felt like such a waste.
New Bremen, OH
I love this product, for someone who used to use proactive I find this to be incredibly easy compared to the millions of steps I had to do before and it works! I also love the smell of these things!
Redmond, WA
These are so convenient to exfoliate your skin. You just need one for one time use and it exfoliates the skin without feeling too harsh and scrubby. I also think that it lasts for quite a long time once you get a package so definitely worth it
Indianapolis, IN
These are so great for a beginner to exfoliation! I love it Bc I have instantly brighter skin. It def has a tingle to it, but i notice less flakiness immediately! It also smells delicious!!!!! I follow it with the very useful cream ❤️
Purchased at: Sephora
Love these for those lazy night where I want everything to be in the form of a wipe. Very gentle and and I really like that the flip side is moisturizing. Nothing beats convenience and these make my skin glow to boot!
Huntington, WV
These work great for dry skin and the exfoliating feel is really relaxing and replenishing. The smell is great and the shipping is always super fast when I order from Ulta. The customer service was great too
Hoboken , NJ
This is great for exfoliating the skin. The only downfall is I’m not crazy about the smell. They work good and take off makeup as well! I like the packaging!
A good exfoliating cream. Exfoliating is really important and this meet all of my standars.i do recommend this exfoliation cream
Really great on the skin. Leaves face soft removes oils from the day and helps w the exfoliating. A little pricey
Melbourne
Love this product. Such an effective and easy way to exfoliate your face. They leave your skin feeling fresh and smooth and isn’t harsh on the skin. Would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...