Go-To Exceptionoil uploaded by Mariam B.Go-To Exceptionoil uploaded by Rita R.

BY GO-TO

WHAT IS IT?

Smelling approximately 92% better than everything else that exists or ever will, Exceptionoil is a do-it-all, do-it-oil that nourishes, soothes and conditions the skin, nails, heels, cuticles and hair.

Saturated with 100% natural oils and butters, including certified Monoi de Tahiti, your skin will very much appreciate the deep nourishment of this balm, proving it by instantly gobbling Exceptionoil up and leaving no greasy residue whatsoever.

Exceptionoil is outstanding when traveling, doubles as a lush body fragrance, is a must-have during winter AND summer, and will do a heckload more for dry, thirsty skin and all those 'rough bits' than that $4 body lotion you're using. No offence to that lotion, of course, but we've definitely smoked him.

Ingredients: Monoi de tahiti 60% (coconut oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, mixed tocopherol), sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, jojoba butter, mango butter, beeswax, shea butter, karanja oil, fragrance (monoi tiare), sunflower oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil, calendula oil, evening primrose oil, hemp seed oil, tocopherol, totarol, rosemary leaf extract (anti-oxidant).

No: Parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, animal testing, diamonds.

Usage: Massage into damp skin after a shower, soothe sunkissed bits (and because of the antioxidants, protect them from free radical damage), rub some between your hands and then run over the mid-lengths/ends of your hair for conditioning and sheen, add a few drops to foundation for a gorgeous glowing complexion, rub it onto cuticles, elbows, heels and knees and give tubes of it to friends when you need a thoughtful, perfect and classy gift. (Too much?).

Keep Exceptionoil out of direct sun, and pop her in the fridge if she becomes all hot and melty.

Ashley ❤.
YAY! An all in one product! It is nice to have a one and done product that I can use in a hurry. It feels really good on every part I use it on, and it really does smell incredible. No perfume needed after this!
MsOnfiyah G.
Does anyone know if this is a good product? Does it do what it promises? And is it good for your skin whether its oily, dry or combination?
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love it works wonders. You wont regret buying. I love love it. Go get you some right now. Run and go go go go.
Cristina F.
Perth, Australia
Smells amazing, works great. This is not recommended for use on the face because it contains coconut oil which can clog pores. However, in winter I carry this around in my handbag and apply to dry patches on my face as needed. It is a life saver.
Hilda 💫.
al ain
Exceptionoil- my least favourite of the Go-To range. Whilst it does smell heavenly, I think that for the price ($49.95 for 85ml) it is not much more than a glorified coconut oil and it feels that way on my skin- too heavy for every day use. Will probably save this to use as a cuticle oil, and in my hair.
Maddie T.
Winnipeg
This product is so great and amazing! It smells so super great and makes my skin feel really smooth. This product lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this for all skin types.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I found this while on vacation and fell in love. I put it on after a bath or shower. Also I used this a ton on my belly when pregnant... paid for shipping from Australia for it. So very very glad it’s at Sephora now!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Falak s.
Salmiya, Kuwait
Hows the smell of this product
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
VANESA R.
FPO
I love the smell of monoi😍😍😍
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
How large is the actual product?  I saw some pricing in the reviews and it seems expensive.  Would anyone recommend it?  Do they have sample sizes?