Go SMiLE Touch Up Smile Perfecting Ampoules uploaded by Kate J.

BY GO SMILE

7 Ampoules Green Apple Keep Your Smile White Polish your teeth and keep them white with deliciously refreshing Touch Up® ampoules.  Use after eating, drinking, or smoking to help keep stains from setting into your teeth.  Each single-dose ampoule contains stain-fighting and breath-freshening ingredients, and the applicator tip acts as a tooth polisher, all in one.  Get a "just-brushed" feeling - anytime, anywhere - with GO SMiLE.  Flip, Pop, Touch Up!™ see more...

Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have to admit I was a bit wary of this product at first for two reasons. For one it is a bit pricey and two I am generally more concerned with a product that effectively freshens my mouth than I am one that whitens. This product was a pleasant surprise as it left my teeth and mouth fresh and clean AND made my teeth visibly whiter. It didn’t bother my sensitive teeth at all. I received this product free for testing but all views are my own.
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
These make my mouth feel so much cleaner!! And my teeth look beautiful!! I have used them in the past but I saw them again recently and they seem even better than I remember! Perfect for whitening and no sensitivity
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I am not sure how I feel about this. I can probably see this work if you use it on a regular basis. But I think other teeth whitening products might work better. This could be something that you could through in your purse. I didn't see results immediately, but over time, I think it'll work. The taste wasn't too strong, just gave my mouth a fresher feeling.