BY GO SMILE #75 in Teeth Whiteners

What is it: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel is a powerful whitening treatment that works while you brush. It comes in a tube, but this is not a toothpaste. The whitener is designed to give results in the most convenient way possible. Simply add Teeth Whitening Gel to your brush with your toothpaste and brush as usual to clean and whiten at the same time. Who is it for: Users of the GO SMiLE Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System (not included) or for anyone who wants that whiter smile. No matter how busy your day is, GO SMiLE's Teeth Whitening Gel fits seamlessly into your life by adding it into your everyday routine. Now in a TSA-friendly size, you can take this tube when you travel, making sure your smile stays bright wherever you go. Why is it different: Teeth Whitening Gel contains peroxide to penetrate and remove stains for an improvement that everyone will notice. How do I use it: Use twice a day, morning and night, as part of your oral care routine. Start with a dry toothbrush. Put equal amounts of your fluoride toothpaste and Teeth Whitening Gel on the brush together, and brush for two minutes. From GO SMiLE. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Madison K.
I’ll be the first to admit that I doubted that the GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel would live up to the hype. If I bleach my teeth with trays from the dentist and notice little difference, how is a little gel going to work? Turns out it did and I was pleasantly surprised. I used it with their luxury toothpaste and noticed that my teeth were at least two shades brighter. Mind you, this was after one use. I will be purchasing this again once I run out. My only gripe is that the directions on the bottle are a bit confusing as it says to use a dry brush but their website it says the opposite. So I went with what the website said.. brushing your teeth dry didn’t make much sense.
Allison V.
Johnson City, TN
I usually am not a fan of whitening products because I don't like how they smell and taste of bleach and make my mouth water. This gel didn't do any of that, plus I saw results in just two days! I used it twice a day for one week straight, and I can't wait to see the results in a month! I received mine from influenster in my voxbox, but I will definitely be purchasing it soon!!
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
I love this product! It works amazing with the GO SMILE Professional Clean Luxury Toothpaste to keep my smile fresh & bright white! I use it every time I brush my teeth. Pro Tip: Use this product twice daily along with the GO SMILE toothpaste!
Shelby Q.
Manhattan, KS
I was very surprised by how well the GO SMILE whitening gel worked. I noticed a difference within one use, and even more after using it for a week. My teeth are extremely sensitive, so I can't use most whitening products, but I had no problem with this one. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Harley H.
College Station, TX
I received this gel for free for testing through Influenster. I have used it for 2 weeks and have seen some improvement. The main thing I don't like is the taste. Even though you use it with your toothpaste I can still taste the gel and it's not good at all.
Alison O.
I was a bit hesitant when trying this but I'm glad I decided to anyways. It actually works! The results came pretty quickly. My only gripe is the consistency is kinda weird - almost slimy. Also, the smell isn't very pleasant at all but hey, no teeth whitener really smells/tastes good.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Love this product! Received a sample in the iconic voxbox. Having been using it for the suggested week time frame in order to see results. Honestly I saw significant results within two days! Will be buying some more after I've used all this tube.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this product free for review and I was impressed. I loved that it is an additive so that you get an extra whitening. Taste isn't horrible but you notice its there. Great results as I only ised it a few days and had whiter teeth!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product in my Influenster Iconic VoxBox and I like it, it does work, unfortunately for me I cannot continue to use it because I have sensitive teeth and have to use a toothpaste for that.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have to admit I was a bit wary of this product at first for two reasons. For one it is a bit pricey and two I am generally more concerned with a toothpaste that effectively cleans my teeth than I am one that whitens. This toothpaste was a pleasant surprise as it left my teeth and mouth fresh and clean AND made my teeth visibly whiter. It didn’t bother my sensitive teeth at all. I received this product free for testing but all views are my own.
laura D.
how is this product when it comes to gum sensitivity?
Betty B.
Is it easy to use? How is it applied?
Manel S.