BY GO SMILE #7 in Teeth Whiteners

What is it: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel is a powerful whitening treatment that works while you brush. It comes in a tube, but this is not a toothpaste. The whitener is designed to give results in the most convenient way possible. Simply add Teeth Whitening Gel to your brush with your toothpaste and brush as usual to clean and whiten at the same time. Who is it for: Users of the GO SMiLE Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System (not included) or for anyone who wants that whiter smile. No matter how busy your day is, GO SMiLE's Teeth Whitening Gel fits seamlessly into your life by adding it into your everyday routine. Now in a TSA-friendly size, you can take this tube when you travel, making sure your smile stays bright wherever you go. Why is it different: Teeth Whitening Gel contains peroxide to penetrate and remove stains for an improvement that everyone will notice. How do I use it: Use twice a day, morning and night, as part of your oral care routine. Start with a dry toothbrush. Put equal amounts of your fluoride toothpaste and Teeth Whitening Gel on the brush together, and brush for two minutes. From GO SMiLE. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
So far so good!!!! Ive only used this product for a couple of weeks an I really like it! To be completely honest, my teeth are already very white. I regularly whiten my teeth and have always used a whitening toothpaste and whitening mouthwash, so there really wasn't much to whiten. What I can tell you is, I will buy again on my own because IT DID NOT MAKE MY TEETH FEEL SENSITIVE! If you've whitened your teeth before, you know that feeling. Your teeth get so sensitive that air or any type of liquid, cold or hot, hurts them. This gel did not do that! Also, its SUPER CONVENIENT! All you do is add an equal amount as your toothpaste to your toothbrush and brush! No sticky strips and having to wait 30 minutes, and then another 30 mins after you take the strips off to eat or drink something! I LOVED this aspect of it. BONUS: They have a TSA-friendly size. I travel a lot and drink ALOT of coffee, so this is perfect to throw in my travel bag. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because like i said earlier, my teeth are already white. I want to continue to use over a longer period of time to see if it keeps my teeth the way they are or to see if my teeth start looking stained. I drink multiple cups of coffee EVERYDAY....so we will see!
*I received this product free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I WILL be purchasing and I do recommend it!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Over the past few years, I have had slightly yellow teeth that I've always been embarrassed. I've used whitening stripes which do work better than not. However, I felt like the products were too harsh to use every day. When I received this product complimentary from Influenster, I felt like someone heard me and gave me a chance to bring back my pearly white teeth! The first use, I saw that my teeth were cleaned and slightly less yellow but not enough where I was wowed. I did see better results after the first day of use and it got better as the 2nd day. However, after the 3rd day and so on, it seemed to have stopped getting whiter. It slowly did but not enough where I can say it's (pearly) white. I like the fact that you can use this product with any toothpaste and it doesn't taste bad nor does it have any kind of taste at all. I gave this 4 stars because I feel like, over time, this product will do some wonders with the help of occasional whitening stripes to keep your teeth white which I will want to continue to use once the one I have runs out. But, I wouldn't say this product is a must.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a pretty good whitening gel. After a week of use my teeth looked whiter and as long you mixed it with equal parts toothpaste you can’t taste the whitening gel at all! It does work about the same as similar products from the drugstore some of which cost less and I can’t use it for that long or it gives sensitivity to my gums. Overall it does a good job and I would use it for short term whitening like fancy events. I received this complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Kelsey L.
I have such sensitive teeth when it comes to whitening products, but this whitening gel is different. You can essentially mix it with any toothpaste and just brush as you would regularly. I truly think I could see a slight improvement in my enamel after just one week. I would like to take before and after photos and try to use this for a longer time period trial, but I would highly recommend. And I experienced no teeth sensitivities!
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
I usually am not a fan of whitening products because I don't like how they smell and taste of bleach and make my mouth water. This gel didn't do any of that, plus I saw results in just two days! I used it twice a day for one week straight, and I can't wait to see the results in a month! I received mine from influenster in my voxbox, but I will definitely be purchasing it soon!!
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff tastes terrible! I did notice it whitening my teeth maybe a little bit but I don’t find it worth the taste! I think it’s the same stuff used for overnight bleaching trays but boasts a ‘fresh mint taste’ which it was not. I had to brush my teeth with the toothpaste from the same company but ended up brushing my teeth again after! 3/5 because it works but is nasty tasting!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
A weird texture really jelly like so it's actually kind of hard to get out of the tube on your toothbrush. But I feel like the gel does whiten your teeth really well and works well along with the rest of the set. I think this is the MOST heavy duty product of the set so it's the most worth to incorporate into your teeth cleansing ritual if you can't buy the whole set.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
As I stated in my review on the toothpaste that pairs with this whitening gel, I cannot use whitening products. I used it once before being told by my hygienist to stay away due to personal issues with my teeth and gums. My teeth are hyper sensitive and they reacted very negatively. If circumstances were different I’m sure this product would’ve worked nicely
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
The GoSmile Teeth Whitening Gel is a decent product. I'm not sure that I experienced too much of a result from it. I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of my smile. However, I did enjoy the taste and it was easy to use. I used it as recommended on the bottle and I incorporated it into my morning and night routine. I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own.
Nat F.
Very easy to use and also not challenging to incorporate into your normal routine. I don’t think I necessarily noticed a huge difference in the color of my teeth, they were already fairly white. I like this product for maintenance.
laura D.
how is this product when it comes to gum sensitivity?
Betty B.
Is it easy to use? How is it applied?
Manel S.