BY GO SMILE

New!  Smile Whitening Light System. Smile Whitening Light System whitens your teeth up to eight shades in just 30 minutes!  Faster than any other product on the market, the powerful Whitening Light is specifically designed to work together with our whitening ampoules to bring dentist-quality whitening into your home while eliminating sensitivity!  Smile Whitening Light System brings whitening technology into the home for do-it-yourself convenience and value.  You can now perform your own customized, light-assisted teeth whitening treatments anytime, anywhere!  Smile Whitening Light System was specifically engineered to boost the stain-fighting power of our patented whitening ampoules.  Used together, you can achieve a visibly whiter smile in just one sitting!  The lightweight, elegantly shaped device is easy to hold and the detachable and washabl see more...

• Would this be ok to use if I have sensitive teeth? 1 Answers
rushelle c.
Waterloo, ON
I've seen this product a few times before, and was always curious. I've used GOsmile Ampules before and loved them! The Sales Associate at Nordstroms saw me eying this and explained how to use it, how it works, and told me she used it. She has the most amazingly white teeth, so I decided to give it a go. After reading through all the directions I've just finished my 3 10-minutes treatments and WOW! My teeth are about 5-6 shades lighter! I don't drink or smoke, but I enjoy drinking the occasional soda, and drinks lots and lots of tea. I also took tetracycline as a teen and this has added some brown to my teeth. This made them SO WHITE and pretty! It even got rid of tea stains around my gums that flossing hasn't helped at all. So far my teeth aren't sensitive either, which is a huge deal for me. I'd go ahead and give it a try! If you decide you don't like it you can always return it!
Marleen d.
GLASGOW
This product did not work, and i tried a few times.
Its an inconvenience to have to light against your mouth the whole time.
Not worth it, or the money.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Would this be ok to use if I have sensitive teeth?