Go SMiLE ON THE GO Teeth Whitening Pen uploaded by Caitlyn S.

BY GO SMILE

Don t have time to whiten your teeth at home, or the desire to spend money on an expensive dental office procedure? No problem! GO SMiLE s ON THE GO® Teeth Whitening Pen takes the time, expense, and hassle out of teeth whitening. You can whiten your teeth whenever and wherever you wish. It s easy to use and takes just seconds. Simply twist the dial on the bottom of the pre-filled pen to release the whitening serum. Brush it onto your teeth twice a day for 7 days to whiten your teeth, or use it once a day to maintain the results achieved with any of our other whitening formulas.  ON THE GO Teeth Whitening Pen allows you to whiten your teeth comfortably and discreetly, without messy and time-consuming strips or trays. The soft brush tip evenly coats the surfaces of teeth, and allows you to get the whitenin. see more...

• Do people actually thinks these work?1 Answers
  • Does this really work or would it be better to just go to the den...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "Ive never used this because it makes me a bit nervous." in 1 review
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: On The Go Teeth Whitening Pen more...
For a post-brush boost, this is a decent product. I used it for a bout a week, prior to an event and I thought it worked well. However I used it often. I think I’ll continue only using it for those reasons, not necessarily adding it to my routine.
Leora K.
Newport News
I don't believe this product is as effective if it is not used with the Go Smile teeth whitening gel when brushing. I saw real results when combining the two. Keep in mind, it is suggested that you do not eat or drink for 20 minutes after application. I will purchase again, but only with the gel.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've used products similar to these with no luck so I decided to try these out and got so so results. It obviously isn't going to work overnight but after a few weeks of using them every day, I noticed a slight difference in my teeth. My teeth were a little whiter but I've had better results with whitestrips
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
These don't work, don't even waste your money. I got a sample and thought maybe the real thing would work, so I bought it but no. It doesn't do anything!! You'd think for the money it would at least remove something.
Therese P.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Go more...
I love white teeth and coffee! Hard to brush while on the go and drink coffee. Pens are handy to keep in purse and do a quick touch up between brushing as they wear off fairly quick. Whiten they do.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Ive never used this because it makes me a bit nervous. I would be afraid of overdoing it. Not sure if i would like the feeling of it either.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Go more...
Not going to lie, I was pretty let down by this product. The effects wore off very fast and I actually found a better pen at dollar tree..
Gabriela M.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Go more...
I felt like it wore off very easily like just by drinking water or it brushing up against my lip also it had a funny taste to it.
Sarah J.
Emporia, KS
This gel is easy to apply and gently whitens. My teeth are too crooked for whitening strips so this was a great alternative.
Candace W.
I received a sample of this from sephora, but the sample is so small, I couldn't tell if it actually whitened when I used it.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work or would it be better to just go to the dentist?
Karlie C.
Do people actually thinks these work?