Go SMiLE Luxury Toothpaste uploaded by Maya H.Go SMiLE Luxury Toothpaste uploaded by Kristina W.Go SMiLE Luxury Toothpaste uploaded by Natalie F.

BY GO SMILE

Whitening Protection with Fluoride Beautify and care for your smile with luxurious GO SMiLE® toothpaste, enriched with delicious natural extracts. For a refreshing alternative to mint, enjoy a crisp burst of lemon flavor from Lemonade Smile® Toothpaste. Hydrated silica gently polishes away surface stains while fluoride fights cavities and strengthens enamel, leaving your teeth smooth, white and bright! Keep your SMiLE white. see more...

Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free in my Iconic Voxbox. I really like the light mint flavor, it makes your teeth feel refreshed. It does a good job at cleaning your teeth, and keeping them white. It is kind of pricey for tooth paste.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This stuff actually whitens my teeth. I love my coffee and chocolate. My teeth have actually whitened since using this toothpaste. Has a nice taste too. I highly recommend this toothpaste.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
This go smile teeth whitening gel rocks! You just add some to your tooth paste and it really shows results within a week! I'm a smoker so if it works for me you know it will work for you! I bought it at rite-aid in, Erie Pennnsylvania. Its Not as expensive as you would think with how great it works.
Nikki E.
New Windsor, NY
Using the AM & PM toothpaste together with a Go Smile Whitening System for best results. I love the Energizing flavor and fragrance of the AM paste and the soothing and calming flavor of the PM toothpaste. So easy to use!!!
Margo C.
Upland, CA
This really does work. A bit pricey, but whitens better than other brands do. Use twice a day, and really time yourself for the two minutes, and you will see professional level whitening!
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a bit price, but it really does work. Make sure you follow the directions, though. I have the gel kind where you put 50/50 toothpaste/gel
Darrian T.
My MIL uses this stuff and her teeth look fluorescent! It's expensive but it must really work! I haven't gotten up the guts to buy it.
Izabella M.
Deland, FL
My teeth have never been whiter! Every time I brush my teeth it’s like I just got back from the dentist’s! I love it!
Cheyanne R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this new product! I've never tried this brand but I now am a fan! It works so well and I highly recommend it!
vanessa z.
Norcross, GA
I remember they were giving away samples of this product, but i was scared because i felt it would mess up my teeth! did it really work??
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
How expensive is this? Where can I buy it?
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
How long does it usually take to show results?>
Lori J.
Bartlesville, OK
Does it matter the order you put on toothbrush? Toothpaste first, then this, or this then toothpaste?