BY GO SMILE

Whiten Your Teeth, Quickly and Easily. The easy two-step "prime and whiten" application process enables two powerful formulas to work together in a way that simply is not possible with single-step whiteners.  The secret is our exclusive Pre-Whitening Gel, a clear, flavorless "primer" that empowers our Smile Whitening System formula to whiten teeth in even less time, while minimizing sensitivity. Both steps come in convenient, hygenic single-doses.  Used alone, Smile Whitening System whitens teeth beautifully in just seven days. And now, you can "go whiter, faster" with the power-packed duo in four-day Speed Whitening System. GO WHITER Speed Whitening System see more...

• Dear fellow Influensters .. what do you think about this product?...1 Answers
  • How is this go whitening system? Was it expensive?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this and for the cheapest ? 2 Answers
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
I use the traditional Crest Whitening strips for a lot cheaper and they do a great job. I think this is pricey for the same results. Very effective though.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
This works really well. It seemed to whiten my teeth super fast and much quicker than others.
Maria L.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I love this product i just bought it 4 days ago and im amazed of how white my teeth are
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! They are the only product that visibly whitens my teeth. I don't find the tooth paste works but the glass vials that you crack the release the product work so great and are easy to apply. You can sometimes find this on hautelook or tjmaxx to cut the price but can also be found at ulta and Sephora.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
New Windsor, NY
This product worked wonders for me! I used the four day speed whitening system. It comes with a speed ampoule and whitening tube, you use the two together, two times a day for four days and my teeth were pearly white! Love this product and am continuing to use a weekly system!
Trudian g.
Trudian g.
Would really want to try this but not sure h i w good of a products it is... anyone?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
How expensive is this and where can I buy it?
Cyd D.
Cyd D.
Where can I buy this and for the cheapest ?
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this go whitening system? Was it expensive?
Katie R.
Katie R.
Where did you find thus? Is it more or less effective that crest white strips, what about teeth sensitivity