Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersGo SMiLE
Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 34oz

GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz

by Go SMiLE

What is it: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel is a powerful whitening treatment that works while you brush. It comes in a tube, but this is not a toothpaste. The whitener is designed to give results in the most convenient way possible. Simply add Teeth Whitening Gel to your brush with your toothpaste and brush as usual to clean and whiten at the same time. Who is it for: Users of the GO SMiLE Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System (not included) or for anyone who wants that whiter smile. No matter how busy your day is, GO SMiLE's Teeth Whitening Gel fits seamlessly into your life by adding it into your everyday routine. Now in a TSA-friendly size, you can take this tube when you travel, making sure your smile stays bright wherever you go. Why is it different: Teeth Whitening Gel contains peroxide to penetrate and remove stains for an improvement that everyone will notice. How do I use it: Use twice a day, morning and night, as part of your oral care routine. Start with a dry toothbrush. Put equal amounts of your fluoride toothpaste and Teeth Whitening Gel on the brush together, and brush for two minutes. From GO SMiLE.

This gel or whitening toothpaste?
Does anybody use this stuff? Does it really work with whitening? I’m curious to try it
Did you find this product effective and is it okay for this with sensitive teeth to use?
Start your review of GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz!
Nab G.
Mission, TX
GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz uploaded by Nab G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love what this product does to my teeth’s and I really love my smile now. It’s a really good one 😁
Ewa B.
GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz This is pure hydrogen peroxide. The taste is awful and I don’t like this at all. I thought that it’s just a regular whitening toothpaste but you have to add this to your paste and brush your teeth with it then. To much fuss for me.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I did see a bit of a change in my smile when using this! It done not take a lot to use it so that’s old you don’t feel like your using a lot of product so it lays for a while will definitely buy I. The future!! So much better then whiting strips!!
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz uploaded by Taylor J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I won the mega box for the go smile campaign and I am in love! I love all these products so much, my teeth are definitely noticeably whiter while I’m using them. The tooth brush they sent has so much power! I love it
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I really fell I love with this go smile teeth whitening gel!!! I use it everyday!! I love everything about it!!! It is amazing, it definitely met my expectations, so I def recommend y’all to try it out!!
Kayley W.
Clay, MI
GO SMiLE Advanced formula Teeth Whitening Gel - 3.4oz uploaded by Kayley W.
Love this product! Received a sample in the iconic voxbox. Having been using it for the suggested week time frame in order to see results. Honestly I saw significant results within two days! Will be buying some more after I've used all this tube.
Sophia A.
I was lucky enough to get a small sample of this and honestly had no expectations. After a week and a half of using this, I genuinely feel like my smile is a lot better. I don't have ultra pearly white teeth, but i feel like this gel helped not only get lift the stains, but also give my teeth a brighter complexion. I'm super happy with the results, and will be purchasing the full size in the future.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I have only been using this for a week but I notice a difference. It definitely met my expectations. It is super easy to use you just add some to your toothbrush along with some toothpaste and brush your teeth. It is that simple.
Kailea A.
Largo, FL
I’ve been using this for a couple months now but haven’t really noticed any difference :((
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
It’s an ok product for me. I used all of it since I spent my money on it. It hasn’t whitened my teeth. I was a little bummed. At least the price wasn’t high
Ask a question to the Influenster community...