Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGO
Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe

Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe

by GO

GO REFRESH RENEW Chicken Recipe is packed with proteins whole grains and essential Omega oils to help refuel and revitalize your cat Your pet will get so much more from eating less This recipe also features a delicious taste formulated for fussy cats added taurine for vision and heart function and complex carbohydrates for quick Energy Most importantly it has zero byproduct meals added growth hormones or artificial preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe!
Stacy S.
3,198 reviews
My cat loves this stuff!!!! She wats it right up when i put it out. I will be buying this for her again.
Cindy S.
Edmonton, AB
Go! Refresh + Renew Chicken Recipe uploaded by Cindy S.
We have been feeding Go through our cat for three years now and he loves it. He's not a super picky eater but once I purchased a different brand and he instantly had bladder issues. Switched back to go and he was back to normal. It's not too expensive.
Anika R.
Maple Ridge, BC
Best food for my kitty! She’s never loved a food more, it’s got the perfect ingredients, no toxic ingredients for my cat. Only the best for her! I highly recommend GO! for any pet owner.
Robyn S.
Salmon Arm, BC
I have fed my cats and dogs go for years! They are all very healthy and my oldest cat is 19. The fur is super soft, no hair balls and the cats genuinely love the food! I would recommend Go and have recommended go many times before!
joanna D.
Courtenay, BC
Ome cat is a very picky eater. The other one was having a massive hair loss problem. Took steroids for a year and after searching and searching this food won for BOTH cats! They love it and never turn their nose up at it. No more steroids for Felix either, this food really helped him!
Michelle K.
Cats love it. We found out about this brand because of my dog - he has a sensitive stomach and this was a brand that was recommended, and he really enjoys it so we got it for our cats as well. Would recommend!
Erika F.
North York, ON
Love this food. Great ingredients and the perfect shape and size for the kibble. Love that it’s a reasonable price for a healthy choice. Instructions for how much to feed is helpful on the back. Def recommend

Looking for your answer?