Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds

by Go Raw

These Seeds Are Far More Than A Post-pumpkin-prepping Afterthought – Say That Five Times Fast; It’s Fun. Pumpkin Seeds Are A Tasty Alternative To Nuts.

Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds Are A Good Source Of Protein, Iron, Magnesium, Copper And Manganese.

If it tastes good ?
Please make a good snack I've been looking for different snacks?
Are these good?! Should I buy them?
Start your review of Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds!
How would you rate this product?
Bar Harbor , ME
I love enjoying products that have minimal ingredients and processing. Non GMO, too! These snacks are affordable because they are filling. I purchase them on Amazon because theres no retailers in my area.
Springville, UT
I love these!! Great flavor! And it's a really good crunch snack for on the go. I'm a vegan and I try to eat mostly raw and nuts and seeds are some of my favorite snacks and I love these as a fast easy and healthy snack!
These are great! I love that they are already shelled and are a great snack. My favorite use for these pumpkin seeds are in my homemade granola. I make a batch nearly every week, and I love how easy it is to add these seeds to my mix
West Orange, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of them, but my cat is absolutely obsessed! They're shelled and ready for her to eat. Since they're safe for cats, they're a great treat!
Hernando, FL
Omg solo good! I'm a HUGE pumpkin fan and these are perfect.for my occasional pumpkin carving! These are a snacking must have for me...
Toledo , OH
Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by Shana L.
My favorite snack by Go Raw! I can eat the whole bag and not feel guilty. They are vegan and full of essential protein and minerals.
Edwardsville, IL
These pumpkin bites are awesome! I'm fairly new to the raw food scene and I was craving a crunchy snack, these hit the spot!
Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds uploaded by crystal J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are super delicious and they're really good for you I love them the only downfall is they are super expensive as well
Metairie, LA
My kids love Go Raw Pumpkin Chips. Plus, it is so much healthier than regular chips. The price is higher than normal chips.
Very good is a great snack, very healthy and tastes good. i also love the packaging with its easy to close bag