GroceryPantryNuts & SeedsGo Raw
Organic Sprouted Superfood Pumpkin Seeds (pack of 2 x 16-ounce bags)

Go Raw Organic Sprouted Superfood Pumpkin Seeds (pack of 2 x 16-ounce bags)

by Go Raw

PLANT-BASED NUTRITION: 7g protein per serving, an excellent source of antioxidants, micronutrients such as Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, and Phosphorus, and a good source of Iron. PERFECT SNACK FOOD: a tasty alternative to nuts for plant-based...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Go Raw Organic Sprouted Superfood Pumpkin Seeds (pack of 2 x 16-ounce bags)!
Angela S.
Hillsboro, OH
Go Raw Organic Sprouted Superfood Pumpkin Seeds (pack of 2 x 16-ounce bags) uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pumpkin seeds are actually super healthy for you I got the go raw sprouted organic pumpkin seeds with sea salt. An they taste delicious! Reminds me of sunflower seeds but healthier. Nut free, soy free, dairy free, organic and has 9g of protein. These are awesome to sprinkle on your salads, make trail mix or just simply eat alone. They also help clean you out and can be very useful against parasites. They say you should flush the body for parasites at least once a year since they can be in meats, water, or even your new puppy. I had never really thought about this that much until I recently got a puppy and found out that it hadn’t been wormed. So I immediately wormed her and looked up natural ways to rid them and pumpkin seeds was number one on the list. Obviously I haven’t seen anything in me but boy does it make you worry. I highly recommend eating you a hand full a night they taste great and are good for the body. Go Raw Organic Sprouted Superfood Pumpkin Seeds (pack of 2 x 16-ounce bags)

Looking for your answer?