Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsGo Raw
Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

Go Raw Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

by Go Raw

All sunflower seeds are not created equally. Most conventional seeds are soaked in oil and roasted until most of the nutrients are cooked out. Ours are raw, sprouted and finished with just a dash of Celtic Sea Salt®, so they taste great and are easier to digest, and far less of the delicate nutrients are destroyed in processing.

Sprouted sunflower seeds are a good source of Protein, Magnesium, Copper, and Manganese.

Are they really sprouted?
Do these have a good flavor?
Start your review of Go Raw Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds!
How would you rate this product?
Berlin, CT
Sunflower seeds are my go to snack at work when it's too busy to sit and eat a meal! Not only do they taste great but they are good for you and they are already shelled so the work is done for you! Give these a try you will be hooked just like I am
Dexter, MO
I love to have these available at my work for a quick snack. My kids love them too. definitely worth the money
These are good quality sunflower seeds... i eat them whenever i get hungry on a long drive or when I'm in school and need something to snack on
Carlsbad, NM
Some good sunflower seeds I always take them to baseball games other than regular sunflower seeds
San Diego, CA
Some bags taste wonderful and others are duds so I tend to stick to the pumpkin seeds now.
The packaging has since changed (for the better!) and I love these for a snack! Also, they are really good to add in oatmeal, on top of salads and with avocados..yum!