BY GO RAW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go Raw 100% Organic Spirulina Energy Bar: No Trans fat or cholesterol USDA Organic Raw, Vegan, All seeds sprouted

Buy on Walmart
Ana Carolina C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Spirulina its so healthy and good for or routine, if you have nuts allergies that it's the best option for you. Different taste of course, but I can garantee will make your life more healthy, try to search about Spirulina and you are gonna see how amazing it is.
Morgan D.
Auburn, Al
I love the spirulina bars. They are low in sodium and sugar, which mean that my father in law, who has lots of dietary restrictions, can finally have a yummy snack. They have a very banana taste to them and aren't too green like a lot of spirulina treats.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Bought these as a snack and have been wanting to try the spirulina. They look and feel a bit funny, but overall not a bad tasting lower calorie snack. I really enjoyed them and they kept me full (as a snack before dinner).
Laura M.
Simi Valley, CA
Really yummy and gives me the energy and protein boost I need when I'm out and about. I like the bars and the super chips.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can you get this bar?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried it? Is it good or does it taste like dirt?
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
What’s the nutritional facts on this bar?