BY GO RAW

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go Raw 100% Organic Chocolate Super Cookies: USDA organic Certified vegan Raw Very low sodium 25mg omega-3 200mg omega-6 190mg potassium

Emily B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Bought these on a whim...I have quite a few food allergies, so it's hard to follow whims, usually!!

I found a small bag at a local CVS, and now I'm hooked. However, I've since found that they are less expensive at local health food stores and online.

These are a tasty crunchy snack, and will fulfill your sweet tooth and need for a snack without making you feel guilty!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. Seriously. I went into my local store the other day looking for a sweet snack (and hoping there was one that was "healthy"). I found these and thought I'd try them. Only 5 ingredients, great portion size to calorie ratio (I'm a snacker). They are AMAZING. So much, that I'm planning on trying to recreate the recipe (as the only con was the price at $4.50 per 3 oz bag).

Taste: Crunchy, coconut/chocolate
Pros: No sugar added, only 5 ingredients, healthy, taste great, large portion size
Cons: A little pricey per bag
Size: Each "cookie" is just a bit bigger than a quarter
Andrea G.
I brought these on a road trip for a healthy snack, and I devoured them in a second. They are so delicious it's hard to believe they are so healthy. Go Raw also has tons of flavors to choose from, chocolate is my favorite.
Vanessa K.
Oh my goodness these are so good. Only 5 ingredients and perfectly satisfying when you want something sweet and crunchy. They are organic and tasty. These will be added into my next shopping trip again.
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
I can't even explain how much I love these, I literally eat one or two every night for dessert, this is a staple in my kitchen!! So clean and very addictive.
Ariella B.
These are really good! They have a great chocolate/coconut flavor to them and make for a nice healthy snack.
Tonya B.
They are really good, they make up for a healthy snack. They don't have a bad taste to them.
grace w.
townhill park, southampton
Inlove, inexpensive and good for gizmo.
He begs for any food and is always jealous of my tea and biscuits, now he has his own.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Expensive buy yummy. They taste like Samoa Girl Scout cookies. I could not eat my sample bag fast enough.

Walmart