Go Raw  Organic Carrot Cake Super Cookies

Go Raw Organic Carrot Cake Super Cookies

BY GO RAW

Combined sprouted sesame seeds with coconut, dates and carrots and you get a decadent and sweet little cookie that unbelievably has no added sugar or salt.

Go Raw  Organic Carrot Cake Super Cookies
Go Raw Organic Carrot Cake Super Cookies
Buy on Walmart*
Tori P.
These taste so good. This is definitely my favorite flavor out of all of their cookies. I always end up eating the entire bag in one sitting. They are a little pricey, but completely understandable for what you're getting.
Yocelin G.
I love carrot cake because it tastes so good and it is just right for me because it isnt that sweet but even my little brother loves it hes had it in all his birthdays i would really recommend for people
Andrea G.
I wasn't sure what these would taste like since they are so super healthy, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are perfectly like carrot cake bites and taste amazing. I always keep these around for when I need something sweet.
Ariella B.
Mmmm these taste great! They have a nice carrot/nutmeg flavor without being too intense and without all the sugars and toxic ingredients like other desserts!
Aleutia A.
Myerstown, PA
I eat mostly raw. For a raw treat these are quite delicious. Crunchy, chewy, vegan.. And deliciously RAW!! I'll be buying then again. Love "Go Raw" products.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Organic raw spicy carrot cake cookies with a hint of sweetness. Super healthy snack if you're on the go! Try them and you'll fall in love like I have
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these and I can eat the whole thing at once! It is chewy and easy to take with you on the go! Full of real carrot flavor as well!
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love everything organic and healthy! This snacks are delicious and easy to grab on the go. I can eat the whole bag at once!
Giselle O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are so good plus they're organic and you can't even tell it taste the same and it's super affordable
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Haven't had these but they sound really good. I like carrot cake so would like to try these!!
Megan B.
Doraville, GA
Is this worth the price? And where can I find it?
Alexis S.
San Antonio , TX
Who has eaten these they look delicious! ?
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
My goodness! What are these? Looks delicious and I love carrot cake!
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Wow these look amazing iv never seen carrot cake cookies are they nice ?
Karen S.
Where can I buy 100 Organic Super Cookies Carrot Cake in Brooklyn NY?