Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGo Raw
Choco Crunch Sprouted Cookies

Go Raw Choco Crunch Sprouted Cookies

by Go Raw

The perfect way to satisfy chocolate cravings without sacrificing taste: coconut, dates and cacao combine for a decadent and sweet little cookie that unbelievably has no added sugar or salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Go Raw Choco Crunch Sprouted Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love love love these little cookies. They're a little bigger than a quarter and the serving size is 18 cookies. One serving is 140 cal, 10F, 14C, and 3P. Ingredients: dates, sprouted sesame seeds, unsulphured coconut, and cacao.

These are delicious and a great way to hit the chocolate cravings in a healthy way (other than eating chocolate straight). The flavor is great and has a good amount of chocolate-y goodness with a crunch. My boyfriend said they taste too healthy but I can't taste it!

I got a bunch of these bags at Grocery Outlet for $2.99 but normally they're almost double. It's not worth it price wise to me if you can't get them on sale but if you can, grab them all!

Looking for your answer?