BY GO RAW

Go raw freeland super chips, 3-ounce bags (pack of 6) contains vitamin C 9%, iron 10%, calcium 4%. Enjoy with a tall glass of water! To best preserve each product, refrigeration is recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects. see more...

• Please make a good snack I've been looking for different snacks?4 Answers
  • Are these good?! Should I buy them?8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bren M.
Springville, UT
I love these!! Great flavor! And it's a really good crunch snack for on the go. I'm a vegan and I try to eat mostly raw and nuts and seeds are some of my favorite snacks and I love these as a fast easy and healthy snack!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Omg solo good! I'm a HUGE pumpkin fan and these are perfect.for my occasional pumpkin carving! These are a snacking must have for me...
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
These pumpkin bites are awesome! I'm fairly new to the raw food scene and I was craving a crunchy snack, these hit the spot!
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
Foodie Expert
My kids love Go Raw Pumpkin Chips. Plus, it is so much healthier than regular chips. The price is higher than normal chips.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Well I love pumpkin but I feel like I can't eat to much because it hurts my stomach....
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these good?! Should I buy them?
Nilza B.
Foodie Expert
Please make a good snack I've been looking for different snacks?