BY GO RAW

Go raw freeland super chips, 3-ounce bags (pack of 6) contains vitamin C 9%, iron 10%, calcium 4%. Enjoy with a tall glass of water! To best preserve each product, refrigeration is recommended but not required. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from insects. see more...

• Please make a good snack I've been looking for different ...4 Answers
  • Are these good?! Should I buy them?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bren M.
Springville, UT
I love these!! Great flavor! And it's a really good crunch snack for on the go. I'm a vegan and I try to eat mostly raw and nuts and seeds are some of my favorite snacks and I love these as a fast easy and healthy snack!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Omg solo good! I'm a HUGE pumpkin fan and these are perfect.for my occasional pumpkin carving! These are a snacking must have for me...
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
These pumpkin bites are awesome! I'm fairly new to the raw food scene and I was craving a crunchy snack, these hit the spot!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My kids love Go Raw Pumpkin Chips. Plus, it is so much healthier than regular chips. The price is higher than normal chips.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Well I love pumpkin but I feel like I can't eat to much because it hurts my stomach....
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these good?! Should I buy them?
Nilza B.
Please make a good snack I've been looking for different snacks?