BY GO RAW

Raw Vegan Certified Organic Certified Wheat/Gluten Free Nut FreeThese carrot cake super cookies are a perfect healthy treat. All the flavor in the world without any added sugar! Gently dried under 105F they're Alive and more nutritious and easier to digest as a result. Super kid friendly! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori P.
These taste so good. This is definitely my favorite flavor out of all of their cookies. I always end up eating the entire bag in one sitting. They are a little pricey, but completely understandable for what you're getting.
Yocelin G.
I love carrot cake because it tastes so good and it is just right for me because it isnt that sweet but even my little brother loves it hes had it in all his birthdays i would really recommend for people
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Organic raw spicy carrot cake cookies with a hint of sweetness. Super healthy snack if you're on the go! Try them and you'll fall in love like I have
Será será será será será que é bom deve ser né gente pfv né gente que não se pode ser que eu não tá dando pra mim
Giselle O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are so good plus they're organic and you can't even tell it taste the same and it's super affordable
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Haven't had these but they sound really good. I like carrot cake so would like to try these!!
Ariana F.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love carrot cake and i love cookies. It tastes delicious and its affordable and organic.
Andrea G.
I wasn't sure what these would taste like since they are so super healthy, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are perfectly like carrot cake bites and taste amazing. I always keep these around for when I need something sweet.
Ariella B.
Mmmm these taste great! They have a nice carrot/nutmeg flavor without being too intense and without all the sugars and toxic ingredients like other desserts!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love everything organic and healthy! This snacks are delicious and easy to grab on the go. I can eat the whole bag at once!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this worth the price? And where can I find it?
Sydney G.
Just trying to earn some badges here
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Wow these look amazing iv never seen carrot cake cookies are they nice ?
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
My goodness! What are these? Looks delicious and I love carrot cake!
Kenia C.
Are these cookies worth the purchase? Are they bomb.com or no?