BY GO PET CLUB

Buy on Jet.com
Tiana S.
Apo, NY
These training pads did the job but if they urinated in the same spot twice, or urinated a lot it would soak through. Not my favorite brand, but useable!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My mothers dog uses these all the time when she has to be away from the house for a long period of time (More then 4 hours) never strays away from them and the have good absorption
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
My puppy did not do very well with training pads. I am not sure if it was just a preference. He actually did better with newspaper.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
Great for potty training but always had to put some newspaper under it from urine soaking through.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Pet Lover Expert
These are great for training but if your pet urinate a lot on the pad its soaks right through.
nina c.
Memphis, TN
My dog also did better with newspaper, when I put down the pads he wouldn't use them. If I put down newspaper and the pads he would completely ignore them.
Sarah F.
My grandma has these for her dog, and they seem to work well and keep potty messes contained! The dog seems to understand and not mind them at all.
Megan P.
These are ok. They will leak if your pet goes on the blue part. I didn't like that. I would be cleaning my floor everyday.
Selina A.
They ar egreat to train your puppy to not use the bathroom everywhere, but are not very absorbent.
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
Really good training pad , not to much to say. I buy them at Dollorama in Canada they are very cheap!