BY GO PET CLUB

Buy on Jet.com
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
These are great for home-training. My puppy is now going potty on them but at times forgets , she likes to pull them around the house its hilarious! Good price & quality. Purchased at Pet Smart. I have become a repeat customer.
Cheyenne B.
Medical Lake, WA
Super easy use! Pups get the hang of it eventually and it's a definite must try. I used this for my boxer when he was little. It does stink if you don't change it at a good everyday routine but I highly recommend it if you take on the risk of a stink but free pee floor! Haha :)
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
We used these when training our rescue puppy. I don't know if it was the pad or the dog, but she was trained in two days! The pads don't leak through, they're not too small or too big. Perfect puppy pads and I would definitely recommend this product to pet owners!
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pads are amazing! They're what I still buy for my chihuahua! They're very absorbent and don't leak through easily! I would defiantly recommend these to every dog parent out there! They're just amazing!
Jocelyn M.
Oceanside, CA
These saved my house when I first got my puppy. They actually work and don't soak up the smell, they hold up a good amount of pee without leaking through which was just so amazing in saving my carpet while my pup got trained
Ashlen B.
I used these when my shorkie was a puppy. He potty trained quite well with these until he was comfortable enough to go in the yard. They do not leak, and hold oder well. Easy to clean up and throw away.
Ally W.
A lot of the experiences I have had with any puppy pads would be messy & scattered everywhere. It seems as if puppies thoroughly enjoy tearing them to pieces and sometimes they're easy to forget about.
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
These are helping a lot with training my puppy I put them by the door and every time I see him go for the pad I take him out and he's staring to only use the pad at night.
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
Even though my dog is older I still use this. When am not home all put her in her play pin and put these on there just in case she needs to go potty when Noone is home
Cecilia C.
Portland, OR
These pads are great! Good pricing and very good quantity. Doesn't leak at all. It's feast for when your not at home to take your dog out. And it definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy these products again.
Jocelyn M.
Oceanside, CA
Can you buy these in bulk?
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I am getting a new puppy in a few weeks. She'll be 7 weeks old when I bring her home. Do these work well? How soon should I start potty training?
Allie G.
Has anyone figured out how to keep your puppy from tearing them up? Every time I set one down, it's completely shredded within a matter of minutes