Go Pet Club 72" Tall Beige Cat Tree Furniture

BY GO PET CLUB

Color: Beige- Overall Size: 33"W x 22"L x 72"H- Base Board Size: 23-5"W x 21-5"L- Size of Big Condo: 18"W x 12-5"L x 11-75"H- Size of Top Condo: 12"W x 12"L x 10"H- Top 3 Perches: 12-75"W x 12-75"L x 2-25"H- Posts covered by natural sisal rope- Covering Material: Faux Fur- Board Material: Wood- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction and tools included SKU: GPTC089 see more...

Go Pet Club 72
Go Pet Club 72" Tall Beige Cat Tree Furniture
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved the first one I bought so much, I bought a second of the same cat tower. I set them up next to each other against my kitchen cabinetry to create an extended kitty jungle gym, and it has been fantastic. They love to scratch the posts, one of my kitties loves to curl up in the lower boxes to nap or hide from his sister, and they sprint up and down the towers every day while they play. There are only a few reasons I didn't give the full 5 stars: I had to put 25 lb weights on the bases of the towers once my cats turned 1 year old and weighed 10 lbs each, otherwise the towers wobbled a lot when the cats jumped up on them. I have to check every couple of weeks that the posts are all still screwed in tightly. The dangling toys aren't as sturdy as the rest of the tower, so my playful cats pulled the toys off the tower within a day or two. All of my issues with the towers have been easily remedied though, and my cats are loving the towers. I will repurchase when they are worn out, and I have recommended this brand to other cat owners. The price for these towers is incredible and they are lasting very well under the heavy daily use, both of which are big reasons I don't mind doing the quick fixes. (Pictured are my two cats on one of the towers before I moved the second tower next to it.) Pet Club 72" Tall Beige Cat Tree Furniture
kayla🐱 A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve bought many cat trees through the years and none of them can even compare to this one. My cats are very rough on their trees but this one seems to withstand them very well. I’m committed to this brand.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
My one cat may not entirely fit... but they both absolutely love this cat tree. I going to need to replace it from how much destruction they've caused it over the last 7 months (both have all claws). When it comes time to finally re-order, I'll be picking up two for them.
Ms Josie L.
I bought 2 different ones & combined them. Both my cats are rescue cats & they love their tree house! Thinking about building a second one! #GlamGloGal
estephanie c.
mis mascotas aman esta torres es como si ellos supieran que es adictivo no salen de la torres , a mi me parece hermosa todo es efectiva me encanta
Noelle C.
These are my cats favorite!!! He doesn't play with toys much anymore but he will play on this thing all day long!
Tal A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not really a cat person but it does look very entertaining for any kind of animal
Brittany B.
Bonnyman, KY
Looooove this for my cats. It's big enough but not too bulky for my living room!