Go Pet Club 65

Go Pet Club 65
Go Pet Club 65" Tall Beige Cat Tree Furniture
ASHLEY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I do not own any cats at the moment, however my mother does, because I left my cat at home when I moved out. I find they sleep on the top tier more than they actually play or scratch on it.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This is a great cat tree for the price. Many levels and space for cats to play. Great for a 1 cat home or multicat home. The pilars are well put together and the carpet is nice
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I want to get this but my husband feels differently. I think our 2 cats would love it! The price is fair and the kitties would love it!
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
My friend has one of these for her cat and he lovvves it. Keeps him occupied and happy! She has a homemade one and store bought one!
Jessalyn L.
This kitty treehouse is perfect for your kitty needs! They will love to jump and play and nap on the tiers of this house!
Cleia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is very similar to the go pet club cat tree we bought for our kitten. He turned out to be a jumper, and after trying to get him down off our kitchen cupboards for the hundredth time we decided he needed his own tall space to be. He actually doesn't really like being inside the little cat hutch, he camps out on the very top spot and sleeps up there, surveying the rest of our house from atop his tower. Cats need climbing space and this provided it at a fraction of the cost these are sold for at Petsmart and was also much taller than the ones sold there. I believe we spent just over $100 (we bought it on amazon and assembled ourselves). It took him a while to warm up to the scratching posts (months), our brand new couch was just too enticing for him =/ Now he uses them regularly.
I do find it a little wobbly even after tightening all the bolts. As he grows it seems like it's a little harder to support his weight and momentum when he pounces up the different levels.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the height so my cat could sit in the window. Wasn't very sturdy on top but the cat likes to hide in the hole. Happy with the product.
Ashley c.
We are looking to get my cats one of these, are they worth the money ?