Go Pet Club 49" Tall Cat Tree Furniture

BY GO PET CLUB

Go Pet Club 49" Tall Cat Tree Furniture
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
My cat loves this cat tree! She rarely gets off of it. She typically spends all day in the little canopy thing and she seems super happy. It's also great for sharpening her names because she doesn't tear up my carpet.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
I have four cats and they love this. I bought this because it looked like enough room for all of them. Sometimes they fight over spots but over all very happy with this.
Deanna G.
South Easton, MA
Awesome product for my little babe. She loves the height to it so she can get some freedom from the puppy and watch the fish in the tank right next to her. A TON of space for a single cat.
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
A little spendy but well worth it for the durability and flexibility for your cats. My cat loves his and has torn it up but it still has many years left in it!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
My two cats just love this. They play fight over who gets to sit at which level which ups their activity level even more. It's easy to clean as well.
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
Wonderful product, especially if you have more than one cat at home. I was surprised at how much my cats liked the little hammock. Great purchase
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are so cute and tall I really wish I could get one of these for my cat but I'm worried if I do he won't play or lay on it
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Super cool cat house! We have this and the cats never want to leave it. Totally worth the money!
Allison M.
Panamá
My cats love this house.
They sleep in it and is perfect for them pass their nails and they disappear
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this easy to clean?
Donna L.
Where do you get these for the best deal without sacrificing quality?? My daughter's cat would love this
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How many of you bought this and your cat ended up playing with the box it came in?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
How big is the little house part. Can cat kitties get through there?
fozia k.
I need for my cat how to buy?