Go Pet Club 49

Go Pet Club 49" Tall Cat Tree Furniture

BY GO PET CLUB

• How many of you bought this and your cat ended up playing with the ...1 Answers
  • Where do you get these for the best deal without sacrificing qualit...3 Answers
  • How much time does your cat actually spend on thi...Be the first to answer!
Go Pet Club 49
Go Pet Club 49" Tall Cat Tree Furniture
Sam C.
Sam C.
My cat loves this cat tree! She rarely gets off of it. She typically spends all day in the little canopy thing and she seems super happy. It's also great for sharpening her names because she doesn't tear up my carpet.
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
These are so cute and tall I really wish I could get one of these for my cat but I'm worried if I do he won't play or lay on it
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
Super cool cat house! We have this and the cats never want to leave it. Totally worth the money!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
A little spendy but well worth it for the durability and flexibility for your cats. My cat loves his and has torn it up but it still has many years left in it!
Tory K.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
My two cats just love this. They play fight over who gets to sit at which level which ups their activity level even more. It's easy to clean as well.
Paige D.
Paige D.
This would be perfect for my little feline!
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
Wonderful product, especially if you have more than one cat at home. I was surprised at how much my cats liked the little hammock. Great purchase
Debi J.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
I have four cats and they love this. I bought this because it looked like enough room for all of them. Sometimes they fight over spots but over all very happy with this.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
South Easton, MA
Awesome product for my little babe. She loves the height to it so she can get some freedom from the puppy and watch the fish in the tank right next to her. A TON of space for a single cat.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Panamá
My cats love this house.
They sleep in it and is perfect for them pass their nails and they disappear
Adele D.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this easy to clean?
Donna L.
Donna L.
Where do you get these for the best deal without sacrificing quality?? My daughter's cat would love this
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
How many of you bought this and your cat ended up playing with the box it came in?
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
How big is the little house part. Can cat kitties get through there?
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
How much time does your cat actually spend on this? Mine likes to be in the closet...