BY GO PET CLUB #34 in Pet First Aid

Features: -Folding pet crate with divider. -Material: Metal/wire. -Foldable convenient design with handle makes it ideal for travel or use anywhere around home. -Take just seconds to set up or fold away for space. -Save storage when not in use. -Divide. see more...

• This isn't a question but you can use these for more than...2 Answers
  • Is the set- up easy? 11 Answers
  • I've seen these used a lot for smaller dogs, but do they ...7 Answers
LeiAnn H.
Fort Drum, NY
These are great for puppies! the puppies cant get out and run away! Perfect for small yards with no fences or even yards that are too large to lose puppies.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
This is great! My yard is mostly dirt and I don't like my dog rolling around I it but this is great for her to enjoy the fresh air safe and secured!
Rozalina Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Best thing to invest in when getting a new puppy! Definitely a necessity when it comes to training. This doesn't take much room either.
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Have this for my bunny for outside days! Lets him get access to grass, but keeps him contained so he won't hop away!
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this for my rabbit.. was good but kind of annoying to break down.... otherwise I would recommend.
Saundra A.
I got this for our puppy to contain her in the house when we were gone. It is a great pin, well made.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
These work well for keeping dogs in while company is over or for when you're baby'sitting.
Kristin R.
Seattle, WA
Must have for training a puppy! Until it figures out it can move the whole thing!
HalesđŸŒ» M.
Dominion
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: 48 more...
If you have. a crazy puppy like mine who likes to eat everything from pillows to shoes, etc! I definitely recommend buying one of these play pens! Especially if you plan on leaving the little bugger alone for a while, trust me you’ll thank yourself later and you’ll save yourself a ton of money
Angie R.
Is the set- up easy?
Audie w.
Gray, GA
I've seen these used a lot for smaller dogs, but do they work well for smaller dogs also?
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
This isn't a question but you can use these for more than just dogs. Just put a toddler inside with toys so they can't get into dangerous stuff.

back