BY GO PET CLUB #13 in Pet First Aid

Features: -Folding pet crate with divider. -Material: Metal/wire. -Foldable convenient design with handle makes it ideal for travel or use anywhere around home. -Take just seconds to set up or fold away for space. -Save storage when not in use. -Divide. see more...

• This isn't a question but you can use these for more than just do...2 Answers
  • Is the set- up easy? 11 Answers
  • I've seen these used a lot for smaller dogs, but do they work wel...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have this in a bedroom with a bed in it! We used to put her in there when we would go to work but now she just goes and lays in there (we don't cage her anymore) she loves it as a "safe" spot and goes to sleep at night there before coming into bed with us! Great alternative to small cage.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this as my dogs daily kennel instead of just a small crate. She has plenty of snakes to lay around, play, eat, and drink. I travel with it and it's very convenient. Light weight and I love all the different ways I can set it up.
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
Use to use this when I went camping for my dog he played in there and even slept in there he knew that this was his place to play and hang out. The set up and take down is easy and fast I recommend.
Priscilla L.
Best thing anyone could have envented for your pets!
Since my pets are too small they're always finding a way to get out of the house. Now with this fence they are able to be outside and I don't have to worry about them having to escape my yard. People could go up to them and pet them and enjoy there company.
BettyJo M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is seriously the best purchase you'll make with a puppy! It is a life saver not only is it a crate/corral but it can be made into a long gate. It's just very versatile. Worth every dollar I spent on it. I have had it for years and it still going strong.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great for a puppy- i had one of these for mine and thats how i trained her. You can either out pee pads in there or have it as a barrier to keep ur puppy in one place
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love those when I have some friends or some people coming over to my house just put my dog there and it's really big face that she can run around and do whatever he want
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was a lifesaver when I first got my puppy. I couldn't leave him for a second without him getting something he shouldn't have until I bought this. It was large enough to put him in and he would still have enough room to move and play. He quickly outgrew it and learned how to climb out since he grew in to a 70 lb. golden retriever but it was great when he was only 2 or 3 months old.
Lauren D.
We have one of these at my house from when one of our dogs had puppies. It's nice and durable and super easy to set up. Just one of the little buggers eventually figured out how to climb out
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
This isn't just good for dogs, I have a rabbit and I put him in this and he seriously runs around like a crazy person because he is always in the cage. I am glad I got this cause he can't get out of it either.
Angie R.
Is the set- up easy?
Audie w.
Macon, GA
I've seen these used a lot for smaller dogs, but do they work well for smaller dogs also?
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
This isn't a question but you can use these for more than just dogs. Just put a toddler inside with toys so they can't get into dangerous stuff.