BY GO PET CLUB

Buy on Walmart
Arantza Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love them! I have no idea what I would do without them. I have them all over my house just to make sure my puppy does not make a mess . It is a german shepherd and he just pees a lot. The only thing I would say is that sometimes I put double so it does not leak.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
They saved my life when my Dogs were Puppies :p. I have two small ones, Yorkie and Chihuahua. They really learn to use those when few months old. They not super cheap but worth it. I replaced them often so they will not smellmat house. I would buy again if I ever need to. I still have some few left tho.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
These pads work great for my 17 year old mini dachshund, hes getting so old he can't make it to the door. So I keep a pad down for him in his little area in the laundry room, he knows to use them.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These worked great , I just wish I could find a way to anchor them down , my dog likes to drag them around and chew them now .
Tatyana M.
I used this while training my dog and he did really well with it. Still had a few accidents but that's expected
JJ J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am using these to train my doggy and it is working pretty good. Absolutely helps with the cleaning process.
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
These worked good for soaking stuff up but they normally shredded it up before they used it.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I totally recommend these training pads for your in house pets, they are worth the price.