Go Pet Club 23 X 36 Puppy Dog Training Pads  uploaded by Emily N.Go Pet Club 23 X 36 Puppy Dog Training Pads  uploaded by monica w.

BY GO PET CLUB

Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this pads he always pees in here and I love this because my dog only pees in here and not all around the house this are just amazing I really like them and recommend them to any dog owner
monica w.
Humble, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 6 puppies potty trained on these pads. They absorbed really well. They were easy to clean up, and throw away. These are very absorbant. I would recommend them
Cynthia C.
Livingston, NJ
My dog always pees on these pads and nowhere else which is great. Whenever she has to do her business she always goes to these pads. The only bad thing about these is that sometimes her pee leeks through a little.
Tatiana T.
coconut creek
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used this with my dog when he was a puppy and they are very good,, no leaks and my dog spotted them easily even today he uses them when we can't walk him because it's raining or etc.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
these are horrible. They are a great way to make your dog not understand the difference between inside and outside during potty training! I would only use these for senior dogs that can't control their bladder. Teach your dog to go outside, or you'll have to keep buying these for the rest of your dogs life.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Okay so I'm still training my dogs I've tried multiple pads some I just don't like the size or smell and some just don't hold or absorb but these have no strong odor they are very affordable and LOVE the size I have 3 dogs and before I switched I was putting down anywhere from 10-20pads a day now I'm down to 4 since the switch they absorb and very rarely have they ever leaked.
Rachel L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These pads are very helpful in training my puppy. They make an easy clean up and absorb quite a bit. I have not had any leakage through the pads. It's a good deal for the price. I bought the 50 count so it has lasted a while. These are not scented, but get the job done.
Kelly G.
Novato, CA
We tried using these to train our Husky, but she just tried eating it and wouldn't use it for potty :( Luckily, she was house-trained within a week without these. However, I work with rescue dogs and they use these correctly all the time! It's easy clean up as long as you don't wait for too long after they've gone potty on it.
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Very helpful thing to have! my puppy sometimes has accidents, and we live in apartment, so I can not get him outside as soon as possible. pads help a lot, if your puppy already started and can not stop. the hold the liquid really good, even the edges
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
This product worked well except for leaking. I have hardwood floors and if not cleaned up immediately I would have a wet spot underneath the pad. I recommend spending the money on a washable training pad. The washable pads come in handy on rainy or snowy days when your dog can not go outside.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Go Pet Club 23 X 36 Puppy Dog Training Pads are great when you are training a puppy. Just pick them up as soon as you can after they have been used.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
What are your tricks with using these to potty train your pup??
Gregory G.
LA
Who actually likes the quality?