Go Pet Club 100 Puppy Training Pads, 23 by 24-Inch uploaded by Jannetta H.

BY GO PET CLUB

These Blue Puppy Training Pads are a perfect size for training and housebreaking your puppy. They are scented with an attractant smell that helps the puppy get used to the pad more quickly. These puppy pads have a plastic backing to protect rugs & flooring and the cotton fluff toplayer provides excellent absorbency to keep mess contained. Order by the bag or by the case for substantial savings Color: Blue & White Size: 23x24 100 Pads Our puppy pads are absorbent for easy cleanup. Great for puppies and incontinent dogs Excellent absorbency to protect flooring see more...

Sophina A.
I thought that these worked wonders for my dogs. They were smaller though. I don't think these would be as pleasant if you had a larger dog breed. These are convenient for when the weather is permitting your pet to use the restroom outside. I loved these. It mDe it very easy to train my puppies.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for training your dog! They are also great for long term use too. My dog is 12 years old and still uses them since she is a small dog. It's definitely convenient when it's raining, snowing or in the middle of the night.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Puppy pads in general are a great invention. Most people don't know that they shouldn't have their puppies outside until after it has received all of its shots.. So this is the next best thing to the outdoors for your puppy to learn!!
Jocelyn F.
Looove puppy pads! They had our 4 week old pup completely house trained in two weeks! We got the grass scented ones to help familiarize and associate the smell of grass and going potty. :) definitely recommend!
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
THese are nice for when you are training a new puppy but can be confusing to them if you don't train them correctly. Our dog started going inside after we tried to stop using the matts
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I've used theses pads in the past great for training, but only good for a onetime use, anymore than that and urine will seep through.
Kate R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've never been able to get this to work training dogs, I would rather train them to go outside, but these work if you need them.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
We used these when training our dog. He always managed to find them to go potty on and they make for easy clean up