BY GO NATURALLY

For more than 30 years, Hillside Candy has offered delicious confections for a healthy lifestyle manufactured with American pride. This commitment continues in our great tasting GoNaturally USDA Certified Organic Candy. Our hand-made treats are naturally sweetened and drenched with pure flavors, without any high fructose corn syrup, additives or artificial colors. As an added benefit, GoNaturally candies are gluten free. Try all of our mouth watering varieties: Apple, Pomegranate, Cherry, Ginger, Honey, Honey Lemon and Iced Mint Mango. Treat yourself! Ted see more...

De E.
Not a fan of the iced mint mango flavored Go Naturally organic hard candies. I found them in a specialty store on vacation. I think it was just a weird taste combination. The mint flavor would be better with watermelon or black berries. Everyone's taste buds are different so I would say buy a bag and share with friends.
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I absolutely love the taste of these! A lot of my friends don't like them but I think the taste is very interesting and refreshing. I keep these everywhere: my car, my bag, and even my room.
SANDRA O.
Fullerton, CA
Just had these a few days ago, Hard Candy, not very sweet at all. Light refreshing taste, not like cough drops by no means. Very subtle mango and mint notes, worth trying if u like hard candy
Avi S.
Wonderful mango candy that really tastes like an actual mango. Not everyone in my family really enjoyed these, but I most certainly did. It has a very refreshing taste.
Julie F.
Wenonah, NJ
I love their apple flavored hard candies. They truly taste like an apple honey stick and remind me of being a kid.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
U know I eat organic things veggies etc but when it says that candy is organic ppl it's a lie there ok but not crazy good I don't believe there healthier but hey there ok
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It's very rich, It's a good brand, I like it a lot, I recommend it, it tastes good. It is a good snack for every day.