Go Naturally Organic Hard Candies Honey uploaded by Amy A.

BY GO NATURALLY

Go Naturally™ Honey Organic Hard Candies.
Made by hand in America.
Gluten free.
Natural flavors.
Preservative free.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I have been living an organic lifestyle for two years, but occasionally I get super strong candy cravings and it is a little tricky to find organic fixes for my sweet, that aren't extremely unreasonable calorie-wise! These are perfect though! They are fairly low in calories, naturally sweet, come in a variety of flavors, and don't have all those nasty chemicals found in other products! Unfortunately, in SC, where I am located, they can only be found at Ross or T.J. Maxx, or Marshalls.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I am really into eating organic natural products. These taste like pouring honey directly into your mouth. If you like the flavor or honey you will adore these. The best part is they are free from harmful chemicals and fake substances. The fact that they are gluten free is important to me as I have a lot of gluten free family members. Its something the whole family can share and enjoy.
Krsna S.
I bought these on an impulse, then ignored them in my kitchen cupboard for over a month. When I got around to eating one, I found it difficult to stop. They are really that good. Just a little bit tart and not too sweet... with a rich pomegranate flavor.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC
This by far in my opinion the absolute best candy!! It's so hard to find good organic candy unless you make it yourself. The perfect balance of tart, and sweet. The honey flavor puts those chemical butterscotch candies to shame!! I adore this product
Amy A.
Des Moines, WA
I'm not a huge hard candy fan, but I actually love these. They only have 3 ingredients and they are all things I can pronounce, which is always a good thing! The honey flavor adds the perfect amount of sweetness without being too much.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
With all the different kinds of candies out there on the market I love that these are natural and no artificial ingredients. It makes me feel better about eating them and giving them to my kids as a treat.
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these a lot. In fact, I use them as cough drops sometimes because honey helps soothe throats too! Good as a candy and useful as a cough drop... definitely something I like to keep in my purse!
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
These are great to satisfy a sweets craving without going too crazy. They are just sweet enough and organic, so you don't feel bad about what you're putting in your body.
Ashley D.
My mother in law is a diabetic, and I picked these up for her at the store for her to try and she said she really liked them. They're sweet, and healthy and she thought this was a good choice for her
Jessica L.
Charles city iowa
Good candy if your into the whole organic stuff. Some poee are just wired about the organic products. But I don't know if their is a real difference or not.
Emily D.
I've never seen these before, are they more like candy or cough drop?
Nataliia Z.
Winnipeg
Where can I find it?
Ashley D.
Do they come in different flavors?