Go Naturally - Organic Hard Candies Apple - 3.5 oz. uploaded by Marinna R.Go Naturally - Organic Hard Candies Apple - 3.5 oz. uploaded by Marinna R.Go Naturally - Organic Hard Candies Apple - 3.5 oz. uploaded by Marinna R.

BY GO NATURALLY

For more than 20 years, Hillside Candy has offered delicious better-for you products made with American pride. This commitment continues in our great tasting GoNaturally USDA Certified Organic Candy. Our hand-made treats are naturally sweetened and drenched with pure flavors, without any high fructose corn syrup, additives or artificial colors. As an added benefit, GoNaturally candies are gluten free. Try all of our mouth watering varieties. see more...

Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
Recently received these in a healthy/all-natural themed gift basket from gourmetgifts.com. These are insanely good. I'm a big fan of any candy green-apple flavored and by far these are the cream of the crop. They are made in the USA, are organic, gluten-free and have no high-fructose corn-syrup. They are like your typical hard candy but the real apple taste really shines through, without it tasting like a "health-candy". Soooo going to buy these!
Jessica G.
Got to try these in my Love with Food sample box (don't know what that is? check out their website!). They are very yummy! They are healthy/ natural but you could never tell it from the taste! Full of flavor.
Kerry W.
Aside from the ginger flavored, these are my favorite flavor of the GoNaturally hard candies. I repurchase these especially for long trips & allergy season when I just need something to help my dry throat.
Jessica M.
I really enjoyed trying these candys . they had a really good taste to them I have not tried any other apple candys to to even compare them. I had gotten a sample in my love with food box. It was a bag of them. I would buy these. I ate the whole bag my self i hate to say :-)
Natalia V.
Hayward, CA
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT THESE AND I HEARD THEY ARE REALLY GOOD. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT I NEVER FOUND THEM. IF I CAN GET THESE IN A VOXBOX THAT WOULD CLEAR MY WHOLE BUCKET LIST.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are really yummy i love that they're organic and taste really great. They're perfect for those sweet tooth days instead of having other hard candies.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
Got these in our Love With Food tasting box, and LOVE them! Love finding hidden treasures and organic candy is always a plus!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Okay these have got to be the best yummiest Apple candy I ever had . It's delicious but it's really hard to find
Morgan g.
Gross gross gross. I have had these and I have had other flavors and they are gross. That's all
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Had these in a love with food box. they were extremely good. can't wait to buy more.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried the apple?
Gea M.