BY GO MAMA GO

GZG1007 Features Includes 24 bumpers Solid look with reversible bumpers Protect your baby's body as they learn to sit, crawl and stand Sleek design inhibits babies from climbing out Product Type: Bumper Color: Pink/Brown Material: Synthetic fabric Fill Material: Other Number of Items Included: 24 Pieces Included: 24 vertical crib guards Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 8.2 Pounds see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I'm not that big of a fan. I like the mesh ones better I feel like if my daughter's face gets. caught at least the holes in the mesh will let her breathe
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are nice. I love that they come in pretty colors and they are so soft and well made. I recommend.
Katrina G.
I have the blue ones but I love how these protect baby but still safe when babies aren't able to turn their heads yet.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
I was just checking these out online the other day but in boy colors, has anyone actually purchased these? If so what do you think, do you like these more than a regular crib bumper?