Go Macro MACROBARS Organic Peanut Protein, 2.3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15) uploaded by Rebecca J.Go Macro MACROBARS Organic Peanut Protein, 2.3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15) uploaded by Rebecca J.

BY GO MACRO

High protein. Vegan. Macrobiotic. Non-GMO. USDA organic. Gluten-free. Gives back. Sourced sustainability. Wholesome. GoMacro believes in feeling good about what we eat. How it tastes, how it's made, and how it sustains the environment. Family owned and based in a small rural community, our wholesome food maintains goodness on all levels. Small in size but big on impact, we are a big picture company. GoMacro. Visit www. gomacro.com. GF: Certified organic by QAI. Certified gluten-free. Non GMO Project verified. Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Protein Blend (Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Pea Protein), Organic Puffed Brown Rice, Organic Peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other nuts. May contain pit or nutshell fragments. see more...

Jessica V.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite flavor from macrobars. It has a perfect consistency (not too chewy that it gets stuck in your teeth) But not too hard that it taste like cardboard!
Maria M.
Danville
Super delicious and filling first thing in the morning or to help cure that 3’oclock snack. The quality of these bars are so much better than most that are on the market. I recommend these bars to all my friends looking for healthy on the go food.
Sarah L.
brighton, MA
These bars taste like heaven and are so jam packed with protein it's incredible. I would eat one everyday if i could. Unfortunately they are a bit pricey, so I limit myself to one a week after my Whole Foods run. But definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a yummy bar with tons of nutrients!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
These are my sweet treat.. healthy sweet treat givin me the protein that I need.. I love the tast, texture and they are just good